HooblyA bunny I bought I was not told that it started to become territorial

C May 06, 2021

Here are the messages we sent back and fourth

Me
I am interested in getting a baby so my other bunny can have a playmate. I was wondering how old the second bunny is. I have a boy right now, he is fixed and is stays in the house. So a female would be great. She will also be fixed as soon as possible thanks for your time cathy

A month (read)
That one is a female and she not quite ready yet

Me
How old is she? I am interested. I was also doing a little reading up on dwarf hotots and the article I was reading says that they sometimes have bad teeth. Does this run in her family? Also does she drink from a bottle or a bowl? Oliver (my bunny) drinks from a bottle.
Will she come with some starter food so she will be able to transition to the food that I have now?

Johnsonfever1
She is 5 weeks almost 6 weeks she will come with starter food and what she is used to and there is no bad teeth in my bloodline

Me
That is good to know. I am hoping to get her from you if that is ok. She will be spoiled. When do u think she will be able to be bought?

In 2 weeks

Me
I usually am off work around 5 and have the evenings off. I also have sundays and mondays off also. Let me know ahead of time so I can get things ready here, I also have a friend that lives in three rivers and might stay there if we can do it on sunday. I live in parchment/kalamazoo.

Okay sounds good
I just found out that I know your daughter. I got a holland lop from her

Johnsonfever1
No way that is a small world
I sent her an email to c if she had any holland lops yesterday and this morning oliver (the one I got from her is very spoiled)

Johnsonfever1
The bunny will be ready next week

Me
On sunday? I will get back with you about directions. I get to go bunny shopping now!!

Johnsonfever1
Okay when ever your ready

Me
I was wondering if she (I think I will call her lilly) drinks out of a bottle. I also want to know if u want a big bill or broken up in 20.00's. Are we going to meet someplace or will it be at your home. I think that I remember where your daughter works. Can I get her on saturday nite after work it will be around 6-630. That way I will be home with her for a few days, before I have to go back to work on tuesday.

Johnsonfever1
Right now she drinks out of a bowl and saturday night we are going out for our anniversary I will see if I can get my daughter to meet with you
29 days

Me
Thats ok I can wait til sunday. Happy anniversary!!

Johnsonfever1
What time on sunday did you want to meet
28 days
Me
Around 10:00. I can call u before we leave. Where do u want to meet?

Tractor supply and can it be 10:30

My phone number is [protected]

Did you send me your number

Me
No I wont be able to borrow my moms phone. I will meet u at tractor supply, if I need to borrow a phone im sure someone will let me. I am going to be driving a dark blue toyota. I will hang a red shirt from the antenna from the antenna.
Just a short message to let u know that lilly is doing good. She sure does to eat. I gave her a nail trim today. They were razor sharp.

I chatted with madalynn (her daughter) this morning and was wondering if u can think of a reason that lilly would attack oliver. There was fur everywhere. I have never had to deal with a rabbit doing that. She has done it twice to him. The first time I thought what is goin on. When they were in the living room then I read put them in a neutral place. So I put them on the bed and thats the last time I put them together. Their cages have been side by side from day one.

Johnsonfever1
It sounds like she's being territorial she just started doing that

Me
Do u think oliver is to old to have a friend, if she is territorial she will never be able to be with him, I have never had a problem with any other bunnys before

After my last message a day ago she stopped chatting on hobbly

When we met up at tractor supply she had 2 bunnys with her
The bunny I picked out and another one for me 2 choose from. I picked out the other bunny cause she looked more like a dwarf hotot. She also pointed out the bunny I chose was alot smaller than the other bunny. She never said one word about the bunny I chose was being territorial