Having problems with Kijiji Canada?

Kijiji Canada Customer Service Contacts

500 King St. W., Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M5V1L9

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kijiji Canada Customer Service. Initial Kijiji Canada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kijiji Canada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kijiji Canada. Discuss the issues you have had with Kijiji Canada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 15, 2021

Kijiji Canada — Business

I was posting on Kijiji and paying extra for top placement for some business ads I made. I guess this alerted...

Kijiji CanadaFraud -Bimmer Haven

07-12-2020
I reached out to a poster on Kijji selling a engine -Bimmer HEaven
I indicated what vehice the engine was for as my mechanic indicated that i needed one. Bimmer Heaven indicated that they had a compatible engine which was paid for in case an delivered to the garage. The engine however came was from a car and cannot work in my vehicle as my car's differential is in the oil pan. i reached out to the vendor about changing the engine they want to charge more, for another engine and more money for an oil pan. i cannot get refund under no circustance. now i have an engine that i cannot use, no money to repair my vehicle and i cannot get a refund from this vendor

Fraud -Bimmer Haven

Nov 27, 2020

Kijiji Canada — Unethical behaviour

I posted an ad for a volcano vaporiser among the other ads for vaporisers and they removed it after a day...

Kijiji CanadaRemoval of top ads and shutting down advertising

Last weekend my Top Ads were taken down (Nov 22). I sent in two help tickets by email and received no answer. I contacted Kijiji Chat line and I was told that they had the right to remove ads and the chat was ended. There was no warning of an infraction being committed and no explanation. Just a disconnected chat line twice. I feel this is extremely rude and poor service. Most people do NOT intentionally do something wrong. An explanation would be appreciated. I have thoroughly enjoyed my Kijiji experience up to now and I am very disappointed.

Kijiji CanadaAd removal and blocking of account by kijiji

Kijiji deleted my ad without verifying with me and when I reached out to their Helpdesk through the chat feature I was told that it did not comply with their policy. I have looked at all their policies and did not find any that I did not comply with. On the contrary their policy states that they will verify before and ad is taken down and will send an email explaining. Still waiting. Now they have blocked my account / IP address. Can I talk to someone at Kijiji or can they atleast call me ?

Kijiji Canadaalmost fell for a paypal scam

I'm selling a couch. "[protected]@outlook.com" texted me to email her and let her know if available. Asked for my phone number and email address and wanted me to "set up a paypal account so she could transfer money to me". I told her she could send me money through paypal just using my email and of course I never heard from her again. The phone number she used was [protected].

Kijiji Canadabanning of ads that provide services and sell items that is not prohibited by government

Kijiji took role of punishing organization . They punish people for selling staff, providing services that is allowed by government. They bunning people, ruining bussinesses . Society trusted them, when they started they behave differently, now they can delete paid ads, be rude, bun people without worning forewer. This is monopoly that is not healthy for economy and for emotional and financial wellbeing of normal average people, by the way who are not criminals and do not do nothing criminal

Kijiji CanadaDell inspiron 17r laptop

I bought a laptop from mr. Ray (ad id # [protected]) contact # [protected], however when I get home I found out that the laptop specs are less as advertised. Its an intel i5 rather then i7 as claimed, further its ram is 6gb while in the ad its 8gb. Moreover the machine blinks after every few seconds so its futile for me. I paid $200 for the purchase and now I feel its a total waste. Could you screw that user on faulty / fraud deal?

Feb 13, 2019

Kijiji Canada — advertising service

Highly dishonest company that's engaged in questionable tactics for their advertising business, along with...

Kijiji Canada — how to report sexual harassment?

I was sexually harassed by a man on Kijiji. I am currently selling Under garments on Kijiji and it seems to...

Kijiji Canada — account blocked

At home we are 3 people living there. Me, My wife and my son. So we are alloud to have 3 account on KIJIJI...

Kijiji Canada — account permanently blocked

I was permanently blocked by kijiji after posting 1 ad for violating their policies. It's all right, but from...

Kijiji.CA — kijiji. ca are in favor of animal activists = the pride rescue = online stalkers

I have been perma banned what it seems like. I cannot post even with a different email or account. I have...

Hamilton

Kijijislow

Oh god, guys, do something to your website to make it work much faster. It's not my fault, I wouldn't be writing it if it really was my fault.
              The connection works well.
              So I can't download pages, it takes up to ten minutes to download and then to reload the page. It's terrible that you don't even try to fix it. If you do, I see no results.
              Had to switch to another website for a better service. Sorry

Kijiji Canada — kijiji

This site is systematically banning users that have done nothing wrong. The system is fundamentally flawed...

Kijijinot worth

I used Kijiji in the past and I must say that it used to be a good site, I liked it a lot, but things changed and there is nothing left from good old Kijiji.
                I can't find anything in my area, also website is full of fake ads and many are disturbing and not supposed to be there.
                In the past Kijiji was very informative, but it seems like Kijiji moderators simply do not care what is happening with their website and they allow people to post whatever they want. I'm very disappointed and as many others I will no longer use Kijiji.

• Na
                    Nataliya Usmanova Jul 03, 2019

Kijiji has to much sensorship. They banning people like they are committed crimes. THEY TAKE ROLE OF PANISHING ORGANIZATION, WHEN GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SEE THIS LIKE A CRIME. THEY MAKE PEOPLE SUFFER BY RUINING BUSSINESES DEPENDING ON ADS. I wish people have choice to chose from, because this is monopoly, cruel monopoly. We need more advertisement sites, where will be prohibited only items and services that is prohibited by government and not sick mind of kijiji founders

Kijijifailure to protect consumers

My ads on Kijiji have exposed me to scammers, I had to change my number due to the crazy person writing me. Kijiji did nothing despite y complaints, allowing this person to continue to post ads. I had a virus on my computer because of a set up. A fake ad got me to respond and it put a virus on my computer. Kijiji does not look out for posters. The other one "C list" is a bit better.

Kijiji Canadakijiji 416 toronto scams

416 number | buy or sell other phones in toronto (Gta) | kijiji...
                    www.Kijiji. Ca › ontario › toronto (Gta) › buy and sell › phones
                    For sale easy to remember toronto area code vip 416/647/905 numbers for land line and cell phone numbers. Lucky numbers, vip numbers, good...
                    416 number for sale | find or advertise phones in toronto... - kijiji
                    www.Kijiji. Ca › ontario › toronto (Gta) › buy and sell
                    × toronto (Gta) (88)... For sale easy to remember toronto area code vip 416/647/905 numbers for land line and cell phone numbers. ... For sale 416/647/905 torontos most desired, rare, lucky and unique phone numbers. No contract only numbers!!!

• Updated by 416 Number Kijiji Scam · Dec 22, 2016

Kijiji 416 number scam for sale purchased a number and got scammed on kijiji. The scammers are using names, such as vip416 to make it sound legit. As the trusted site that has a website
                        Www.Vip416numbers.com

As seen on tv. Avoid kijiji to aoid of becoming a victim of any scam. You should also inform yourself by going to a site called www.Kijiji416.com
                        And be informed of all the scams that are going on. Protect yourself!!!

www.kijiji416.com

• Updated by 416 Number Kijiji Scam · Dec 22, 2016

Newest scam to watch out for on kijiji : taking your personal info on kijiji www.Kijiji416.com using other legitimate trusted website names & pretending to be:
                        Www.Vip416numbers.com all posing on kijiji are fakes!
                        This scammers are real on kijiji the ads heading looks somewhat like this: no good contact number or websites are used, and are 100% fakes on kijiji www.Kijiji416.com and learn more about all types of scams! I was a victim, stay away from kijiji craig's list
                        This bellow is a real kijiji ad posted & try to use names of real legitimate companies to fool you. Buyer beware! Avoid kijiji !!! Protect yourself
                        Lucky numbers, vip numbers, good numbers, gold numbers, vanity numbers, best numbers. Perfect for real estate agents, lawn companies, lawyers and mortgage brokers.
                        You can choose any service provider rogers, fido, koodo, wind, chatr, bell, virgin, telus etc ported to your existing plan or set up as a prepay /pay as you go service.

Can meet you in any store service!
                        If you interested, please contact me!
                        416-655-sold 7653
                        416-880-move 6683
                        416-879-cake 2253
                        416-879-bake 2253
                        416-912-done 3663
                        905-536-lawn 5626
                        [protected]
                        Stay away from kijiji, do not become a victim

Kijijithey should be investigated and out of business!

Avoid Kijiji at all costs and do not give them your credit card details, these people will scam you and steal your money. Too bad I did not read the reviews about Kijiji, otherwise I would never ever use them.
                      These thieves charged my card and stole $200 from me. I tried to get my money back but was not able to reach them. Just go online and you'll see that this website is a pure scam! They should be investigated and out of business!

Kijiji 416 — scam sale kijiji

Kijiji 416 numbers for sale on kijiji scam sellers are all over the city, if you find a bunch of 416 number...

Toronto