Having problems with Hoobly?

Hoobly reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 9, 2010. The latest review A bunny I bought I was not told that it started to become territorial was posted on May 6, 2021. The latest complaint spam filled ads was resolved on Feb 09, 2010. Hoobly has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 212 reviews. Hoobly has resolved 1 complaints.

Hoobly Customer Service Contacts

13609 Victory Blvd, Suite 126
Van Nuys, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoobly Customer Service. Initial Hoobly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hoobly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hoobly. Discuss the issues you have had with Hoobly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hoobly Complaints & Reviews

May 06, 2021

Hoobly — A bunny I bought I was not told that it started to become territorial

Here are the messages we sent back and fourth Me I am interested in getting a baby so my other bunny can...

HooblyAd for Labrador Retriever puppies for sale

I would like to report and ad on Hoobly.com that is a scam. There is an ad that is selling labrador retriever puppies for $500.00 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The original post is 4/19/2021. The user id of the seller is samanthag12. She required a 50% down payment to be paid up front as a deposit and the remainder to be paid on 5/2/21 when the puppy was to be picked up. My husband and I paid the deposit and went to the address provided only to find that the address didn't even exist and of course, she wasn't able to be contacted via text message from the number provided. We are out our $250.00 dollars and we have no damn puppy as promised.

I dont know what it is that can be done, but this ad should be reported as a scam so that no one else did the same thing we did. I am sure this has happened already as she has two litters of puppies for sale on the hoobly.com site.

Jennifer Zepke

HooblyPuppy purchase

My husband and I purchased a puppy that was advertised as a purebred great Dane. We were told the puppy was small because the mother died, and he had to be bottle-fed. We put our new pup on the banfield plan and had a genetic test done... We just received the results and the puppy had zero great dane lineage and is in fact a pit bull mix. We have two small children and are very upset of this outcome. We now have to rehome this dog and lost out on the money we spent, let alone the devastating emotions we are grieving loving this puppy having to give him up as our hoa will not allow us to keep him.

Hooblykittens

Your seller in Massachusetts Nancysm is selling sick kittens. I answered an ad in November when she sold me a kitten with FIP who died 14 days later. There is no treatment for FIP. She provided a vet certificate which I found out later was forged.
      She should be banned from using the service. She refuses to return my calls or texts.
      She knew this kitten was sick

HooblyHoobly error 1020

hoobly has blocked me. I can't find out why and I can't contact them. But I would like my account back.
        The error message is 1020 Ray ID: 61f6caec0a137e19 • [protected]:16:40 UTC
        It says it is using a security service to protect itself.

I have 3 current listings with Hoobly. I've been using Hoobly for a couple of years with no problems.

I have attempted to locate contact information, but the numbers and emails don't work. Neither did facebook/hoobly messaging.

Could someone please post a valid phone number or email for Hoobly?

HooblyPurchasing a kitten and selling a puppy

Hello.. I have several times messaged 3 people about purchasing a kitten and have not had one response back yet.. I am heartsick as there is one kitten in particular that looks like the one my son lost from kidney failure and this kitty looks so much like her. The kitty we lost was a gift to my son for overcoming leukemia! I am wondering if people are getting their messages or are even able to send them! I messaged someone 5 times and still not a word back! This is to chihmom in fremont california for a main coon kitten. I also have not had one message back regarding the sale of my puppy. What is going on with your messaging department.. Are there any technical issues? Please get back to me.. Thank you! Cheryl

HooblyFalse information on sellers page

Last year I purchased a dog from user Ryangregory on Hoobly. This was on Feb 1, 2020. His ad listed that they would come with UKC registration papers. When I picked up the dog he assured me that the papers would be arriving in two months from purchase and that he would notify me and mail me the papers. I have followed up with him several times for over a year now. And still have not received any responses. I have contacted him through hoobly and via text. And now I noticed he is selling more puppies and offering papers again. I paid $1000 for a puppy that was supposed to come with papers.

False information on sellers page

HooblySending emails to every one that i'm a scam

My username is Larry frame 216 I got an email stating that I am a scam this email has been sent to everyone and everyone is calling me asking me about this ad if this does not get resolved soon and it damages my credibility in the community I will sue over this my number is [protected] my name is Larry frame and I would like to have this matter resolved as soon as possible

Sending emails to every one that i'm a scam

Maria Santos Apr 09, 2021

This was done to me as well. I got a lady that was inquiring about my chihuahua calling me a scam. I am not a scam. And my e mail or Breeder name has been damaged. So is my credibility. Where can I call to have this issue corrected any information will help.

HooblyI've been deliberately sold sick/blind parrot on hoobly.com

On Jan.13th, 2021 I bought an African Grey parrot for $1500 from "kerrileverett" (Kerri Leverett from Eastaboga, Alabama her phone is [protected]). Ad was posted on hoobly.com She claimed the parrot to be healthy with "plucking problem". The parrot is actually sick (fungal/bacterial infections) and 100% BLIND. I have the Avian vet to confirm it. Kerri deliberately sold me a sick bird. She refused to resolve the situation. I offered to return the bird for full refund or partial refund if she doesn't want the parrot back. Kerri suggested reselling the parrot to somebody else! She also sells other animals on hoobly and craigslist. Please help me to stop her from scamming people and protect animals. The parrot I bought should be placed in special care like the bird sanctuary/rehabilitation not sold to people.
                Thanks,
                Irina

HooblyWoman selling sick pups

There is a woman Nelda Sue Ellis and her daughter Chelsey Lynn Ellis selling sick pups on hoobly craigslist and LSN . They have been doing this for years. I emailed the man that runs Hoobly and he said he doesn't care what people sell on the site. I told him that they were targeting seniors he said he doesn't care. The bowling green ky humane society is even aware of them and has been for years. This site needs to be taken down or held responsible since it lets people do this

HooblyF1 Labradoodle ad

I have an ad on here for f1 labradoodles and you removed my ad. It seem to have happen right after I received a google request codes and I wouldn't do it. That is a scam. Yet I get removed. And now when I try to repost it I can't go under pets and animals animals and pets etc. The only way I can post an ad is under stuffed animals. Why???

Okay you sent an email back and it seems like you're missing information what more do you want??? Tell me what it is cuz I have no idea

F1 Labradoodle ad

Hoobly.comFormat

Customers cannot find our ad for our Siamese Kittens without jumping through so many Hoops.
                      I have been taking a screenshot & attaching to their messages because they can't find it.
                      We used to go to Hoobly, then cat breed. Once I selected that site it stayed and would go back to that site where I left it. It's like first time you got on every time you go on.
                      Why make it difficult for those searching for a Siamese Kitten as well as other items.

HooblyCyber bullying and harassment

I have tried to post my puppies. I had a issue with a person claiming I stole embarks and made a post about me. I have filed a harassment charge against this person and we have filed report in Madison county jackson Tennessee. This person is cyber bully and she's has flagged all my post and talked lies about us. We don't even know her. I had my account closed because of her which I'm the victim. It's incredible that you guys have let her bash me and I will also give the police screenshot of these seems you guys haven't done nothing about it. I have wrote multiple messages and nothing has been done.

Nov 11, 2020

Hoobly.com — Ad to sell yorkie puppy

The ad by Bradley Morwell advertising he has a 11 week Yorkie that's a male ($700) he named Sniper and a...

HooblyMy puppy for sale

I had someone "Levsteb" want to buy my puppy. The puppy is for sale for $300. They sent a check for $2, 500 check. Tried to cash it. It was a fraud check. I left a message for them not to contact me anymore. I have text messages on my phone to confirm the fraud. They wanted me to send them the difference between $2, 500 minus the $300. I read that this happens on the Hoobley website.

HooblyRegistration

I was a hoobly member for years, and then let my account go dormant a while. I have tried numerous times to either sign into old account or register a new one. When I put username, and email, hit enter, it comes up and says enter your town at top... No place to enter that.

Meanwhile, I can't even respond to an ad without the ability to sign in. I need someone to help me register for hoobly

Hoobly.comSiamese cat ad

I answered an add to buy a female Siamese kitten. They said they had 2 available and wanted a deposit to hold the cat. I sent $125 to [protected]@gmail through googlepay. we set up an appt to retrieve the cat after 2 weeks of sending me pics and video of the cat. I paid the remaining, a total of $300 they never showed and never anwered the phone or texts again. [protected]. They reposted the add 2 days later and are still trying to scam people.

Siamese cat ad

HooblyPuppy not received by cclbrwnttkk (Cecil Browne @[protected])

Deposit of $350 was sent to Hoobly member cclbrwnttkk on 9/6/2020 for a German Shepherd puppy. Confirmed via text message that seller had received the deposit. As of 9/17/2020 I have not heard back and I do not have a puppy. This user has been since been banned on Hoobly but continues to ripoff people. He is a complete fraud. Beware.

Here is the ad on Hoobly minus the pictures:

ready to go to new homes 9/15

AKC Registered and come with papers.

First Set Of Shot's, Worming's @ 2, 4, 6, weeks Old

Stool's Checked & Vet Checked Before Leaving.

Puppies Are Raised In Our Home, Friendly, Outgoing, Socialized With Dog's, Cat's, Kid's.

HALF OF FULL PRICE ($350) must be DEPOSITED to be placed on list to reserve a puppy, remainder due at pick up

SHIPPING ALSO AVAILABLE !!!

text [protected] for more information and pics

HooblyGave deposit for puppy ad, no such puppy

On 8/14/20 went to hoobly to look for puppies. Found a breeder that was in my area. Emailed and texted the person. They told me that the puppies were still available, asked if I had a facebook account, I said not a personal one but my husband does, anyway went through there and paid the deposit. The next day texted and asked if I could get a current picture of the puppy and got a generic pic. Asked for what she was doing right there and now for a picture and he said I already sent you one, never gave me an updated pic. Havent heard from him since.

Name is andy wull
                                  Website or email is toolovleydoxiea

On hoobly the ad is currently under review

HooblyPuppy purchase

I purchased a puppy and it was advertised as an AKC registry pup. Was told at pickup wishing I had to drive 3 hours for, that due to covid it was taking a little bit longer to get the litter papers back. Which I shouldn't have walked away without a pedigree and I get that now but she has given me the run around for months and now she has stopped talking to me all together and she is now selling more pups from another breed the same way. I just want buyers to beware of this seller because her intentions are not good at all.

Puppy purchase