Having problems with Hoobly?

Hoobly reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 9, 2010. The latest review membership and premium time was posted on Jun 15, 2021. The latest complaint spam filled ads was resolved on Feb 09, 2010. Hoobly has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 221 reviews. Hoobly has resolved 1 complaints.

Hoobly Customer Service Contacts

13609 Victory Blvd, Suite 126
Van Nuys, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoobly Customer Service. Initial Hoobly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hoobly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hoobly. Discuss the issues you have had with Hoobly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hoobly Complaints & Reviews

Hoobly.comFormat

Customers cannot find our ad for our Siamese Kittens without jumping through so many Hoops.
I have been taking a screenshot & attaching to their messages because they can't find it.
We used to go to Hoobly, then cat breed. Once I selected that site it stayed and would go back to that site where I left it. It's like first time you got on every time you go on.
Why make it difficult for those searching for a Siamese Kitten as well as other items.

HooblyCyber bullying and harassment

I have tried to post my puppies. I had a issue with a person claiming I stole embarks and made a post about me. I have filed a harassment charge against this person and we have filed report in Madison county jackson Tennessee. This person is cyber bully and she's has flagged all my post and talked lies about us. We don't even know her. I had my account closed because of her which I'm the victim. It's incredible that you guys have let her bash me and I will also give the police screenshot of these seems you guys haven't done nothing about it. I have wrote multiple messages and nothing has been done.

Nov 11, 2020

Hoobly.com — Ad to sell yorkie puppy

The ad by Bradley Morwell advertising he has a 11 week Yorkie that's a male ($700) he named Sniper and a...

HooblyMy puppy for sale

I had someone "Levsteb" want to buy my puppy. The puppy is for sale for $300. They sent a check for $2, 500 check. Tried to cash it. It was a fraud check. I left a message for them not to contact me anymore. I have text messages on my phone to confirm the fraud. They wanted me to send them the difference between $2, 500 minus the $300. I read that this happens on the Hoobley website.

HooblyRegistration

I was a hoobly member for years, and then let my account go dormant a while. I have tried numerous times to either sign into old account or register a new one. When I put username, and email, hit enter, it comes up and says enter your town at top... No place to enter that.

Meanwhile, I can't even respond to an ad without the ability to sign in. I need someone to help me register for hoobly

Hoobly.comSiamese cat ad

I answered an add to buy a female Siamese kitten. They said they had 2 available and wanted a deposit to hold the cat. I sent $125 to [protected]@gmail through googlepay. we set up an appt to retrieve the cat after 2 weeks of sending me pics and video of the cat. I paid the remaining, a total of $300 they never showed and never anwered the phone or texts again. [protected]. They reposted the add 2 days later and are still trying to scam people.

Siamese cat ad

HooblyPuppy not received by cclbrwnttkk (Cecil Browne @[protected])

Deposit of $350 was sent to Hoobly member cclbrwnttkk on 9/6/2020 for a German Shepherd puppy. Confirmed via text message that seller had received the deposit. As of 9/17/2020 I have not heard back and I do not have a puppy. This user has been since been banned on Hoobly but continues to ripoff people. He is a complete fraud. Beware.

Here is the ad on Hoobly minus the pictures:

ready to go to new homes 9/15

AKC Registered and come with papers.

First Set Of Shot's, Worming's @ 2, 4, 6, weeks Old

Stool's Checked & Vet Checked Before Leaving.

Puppies Are Raised In Our Home, Friendly, Outgoing, Socialized With Dog's, Cat's, Kid's.

HALF OF FULL PRICE ($350) must be DEPOSITED to be placed on list to reserve a puppy, remainder due at pick up

SHIPPING ALSO AVAILABLE !!!

text [protected] for more information and pics

HooblyGave deposit for puppy ad, no such puppy

On 8/14/20 went to hoobly to look for puppies. Found a breeder that was in my area. Emailed and texted the person. They told me that the puppies were still available, asked if I had a facebook account, I said not a personal one but my husband does, anyway went through there and paid the deposit. The next day texted and asked if I could get a current picture of the puppy and got a generic pic. Asked for what she was doing right there and now for a picture and he said I already sent you one, never gave me an updated pic. Havent heard from him since.

Name is andy wull
              Website or email is toolovleydoxiea

On hoobly the ad is currently under review

HooblyPuppy purchase

I purchased a puppy and it was advertised as an AKC registry pup. Was told at pickup wishing I had to drive 3 hours for, that due to covid it was taking a little bit longer to get the litter papers back. Which I shouldn't have walked away without a pedigree and I get that now but she has given me the run around for months and now she has stopped talking to me all together and she is now selling more pups from another breed the same way. I just want buyers to beware of this seller because her intentions are not good at all.

Puppy purchase

Jul 03, 2020

Hoobly — Purchased a puppy

Purchased a puppy from Lengachers in Grabill, IN. Was told she had been seen by a vet and had vaccines. The...

Grabill

HooblyUser give false information

User "Sweetbabies" posted ad for Saint Bernard x Border Collie mix. I met and purchased a female puppy.
                  Seller provided proof of vaccinations on a veterinary receipt. Veteranary and address on receipt do not exists. Puppy had severe worms and parvovirus. Seller doesn't respond to calls or text.

Also Florida requires a health certificate. Seller said puppy came from Georgia, explaining why Veteranary receipt was from Georgia. My Veteranary stated the puppy requires a certificate of travel from Georgia AND a Florida health certificate.

"Sweetbabies" lied about everything. Probably lied about the mix.

HooblyClassified Dog- Yorkie

Contacted seller about a yorkie they had. Agreed to purchase for $500, we paid deposit of $150 on monday. On Wednesday, we paid $250. On Friday, she contacted my husband and stated the vet bill was $147. My husband sent the additional $147, the same day, after my husband sent the additional money, I went into my hoobly account messages and there was a new notification on messages that she had been banned. It's sunday and we're on our way to pick up puppy. She messaged and asked for $45 for gas. We refused to send it to her. She sent a message that she's stranded and can't meet us with the puppies because we won't send her ANOTHER $45. We have contacted Google pay and are proceeding with a fraud complaint. Total amount $647.

HooblyAdvertising page

I have tried to change my password numerous times to log into your site. Everytime I try to register the site says I am already registered. When I try to change my password it tells me my e-mail does not exist? Why this continues everytime I try is beyond me. We were looking to purchase a dog from one of your clients, but cannot due to your glitches in your web site.

David McCoy
                      [protected]@chartermi.net

Feb 11, 2020

Hoobly — puppy’s

Be aware of carleyboutique in mi selling sick puppys. Suspected puppy mill as she has three different litter...

Feb 04, 2020

Hoobly — chocolate lab puppy scam

Responded to a Hoobly Ad f(saw the same as on Craigslist) or chocolate lab puppies. The owner "Elle Flynn"...

Hooblydog

Was talking to a lady about a FULL BREED cane corso and she said (still have the messages) she is ICCF registered. Paid 1k for her and we took her home. When we got to the vet they ran a test to she if she was mixed with something. She is 37.5%mastiff, 25% cane corso, 25% Rottweiler and 12.5% American staffordshire. What a rip off. Lady username is "canesncons".

dog

Feb 03, 2020

Hoobly — scam for money - selling frenchie

Messaged back and forth about buying Frenchie from him spoke with him and wife on phone and thru text. Said...

Hooblyip banned

I had two accounts (was unaware of the one, it is old!) But still was logged in from my ip address. Well they banned my IP address. I emailed good ol' Peter Grigor and he emailed very short responses but all very unethical for any business response. "I told u no". And other smarta** responses! Now I know why a lot of the reputable dog breeders are running from this website. DO NOT USE HOOBLY! If you're truly reputable go to gooddog, or AKC.

ip banned

Sara550 Nov 15, 2020

My hoobly account is banned . i can not send message in hoobly .please solve this problem

Jan 20, 2020

Hoobly — chocolate lab puppies scam

Responded to an ad for chocolate lab puppies. Receievd a text back, I decided to call instead of texting...

Jan 20, 2020

Hoobly — bernese/lab puppy

Beware of this seller!! There is a puppy mill owner that continues to advertise on Hoobly with a location of...