Honeybakedonline.combad service

W

In December 2008 their was a new broadcast regarding recall of a ham purchase through the catalog. The company provided a telephone, which I called three time and I also emailed the company. No one contacted me. Everytime I called I was promise someone would call me back. I never to date received this call.

I gave the 1-2 ham purchase through their catalog to my son residing in Penns. I was informed that someone would contact me for my son's address. I had my son discard the ham.

What should be my next move?

• Br
    brenda fast Mar 27, 2016

i baught what was a boneless ham easter i opened it and found a bone in and glazed was burnt it puts a bad taste in my mouth what gives