The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Honeybakedonline.com — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In December 2008 their was a new broadcast regarding recall of a ham purchase through the catalog. The company provided a telephone, which I called three time and I also emailed the company. No one contacted me. Everytime I called I was promise someone would call me back. I never to date received this call.
I gave the 1-2 ham purchase through their catalog to my son residing in Penns. I was informed that someone would contact me for my son's address. I had my son discard the ham.
What should be my next move?
More Honeybakedonline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Honeybaked Ham - Poor quality hams, high prices, and non-existent customer service
- Honeybaked Ham Company Coupons - greedy!
- Honey Baked Hams - on line orders
- Honey Baked - cornbread dressing, turkey and garlic mash potatoes
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - unable to contact honey baked ham to report phishing scam:
- Honeybaked - customer service
- Honeybaked Ham - poor quality
- Honeybaked - ham
- The Honey Baked Ham Company - delivery on thursday, dec. 6th 2018
- Honeybaked.com - they send me old and stinky products