Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Money & Insurance Honda Financial Services Unable to get my paid statements from honda financial services and not able to reach the customer care number.

Honda Financial Services review: Unable to get my paid statements from honda financial services and not able to reach the customer care number.

S
Author of the complaint
3:13 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Team,

I have taken my new Honda CRV finance from Honda Finance in 2019 and I am paying my instalments regularly. Due to COVID 19 I got stuck up in India and now I am not able reach back to USA and I want to sell my car. I need the latest financial statements and I lost my password to log in into account and not able to reset due to system giving error as invalid data. I tried to reach the customer care number for the past 3 weeks and the numbers are not getting connected there is no facility for getting call back. There is no email id to request help from them. I want to sell my vehicle and I got stuck up. I am missing the sale deals due to this problem. Now I don't have job and I cannot pay my instalments. I got stuck up please help me in getting my current statements and completing my sale. Otherwise, I want to claim the loss from Honda Financial services.
Thanks,