HomeShop18non delivery of product!

They are not bothered about the delivery of the product if the payment is made in advance. Here is the story. I ordered a creative Zen Plus 1gb mp3 player from the site and made the whole payment through card on 30th Nov, 2007. As per the website i should get the product in 5-10 days. But its 13 January, 2008 and i haven't received the product yet. I sent an email and called up twice. Their executive said "the courier returned back as you were not home".

Now this is the second product i have ordered. the first product i bought was a headphone. I opted for Payment on delivery.
1. the courier man called me up 3 times to get the product( because he was to get the payment from me).
2. the mobile number is written on the delivery box.

But this time no one called up. i cant be home at all time. so they have to cal us to confirm. I have ordered many products from other sites and sources but never got this kind of service.

They are fraud!!!

• Na
    nakul gupta Aug 10, 2008

i have order a microvave but homeshop18 not give my product and they always say that your product was come on next 3_4 days but the product was not come yet

Anirudha Das Oct 23, 2008

Dear Sir,

1. First time i saw your pogramme in TV on 22 Oct 2008. I have been realy apriciated with that pogramme. That pogramme was regarding your item code number 7272 (Microwave IFB). After that i contacted with your rep through given telephone number and requesting kindly contact with my mobile number after 13.30 hrs, but he did not contact with me.

2. Now i wish to purchase the above said item. So my address and telephone number is given below.

Anirudha Das
    Land Mark of residency:- Near Mathainagar shoping complex

• Me
    meetu Oct 27, 2008

Hi,

I have very good experience and tit for tat.

I have ordered one IFB microwave and these people were least bother to send the microwave so after so much verbal and email complaints they return the money and what happen next day that product came to my home so without pay any money I got their product.

• Pr
    Prakhar Awasthi Nov 08, 2008

I booked an order no. 7005698-97 on 18.10.2008 & made payment through Credit card. When product did not reach me upto 31.10.2008 I contacted over toll free no. where I was informed that wait till 01.11.2008 as the same was dispatched on 25.10.2008.I again contacted on 01.11.2008 informed the Courier returned back with Comment "Refused to Accept". How it could be as courier neither came to us nor contacted over phone.I complained, then told wait upto 48 hrs the matter will be resolved. On contacting over phone on 05.11.2008 informed the complaint has been lodged will be settled in 48 hrs. On contacting over phone on 07.11.2008 it was told that as I wish to claim product the complaint was not lodged. I again requested for product, it was told that it will be informed within 48hrs with complaint no. 662200. on today contacting it was told the product can not be dispatched to me and refund will be made within 96 hrs.

Sir, in all this melodrama please let me know my fault.If I wish to purchase a product by paying through Credit card how I can refuse to accept a product for which I have already paid.
    Each time a new person met me on Toll Free no. and each time I have to speak him since starting. There is no person who can attend the customer by seeing the past histroy. Each time the dealing person speaks in his own manner and tries to satisfy customer with getting time and but not involved to settle problems.
    In all this context, I have lost not only a product that I wants to purchase in Diwali Dhamal but also has a bad experience of buying product over tele shopping.
    Now Please go through over all this and do the needful at your earliest. Please reply at the earliest as I am not satisfied with your services over Toll free no.

Manjeet Nov 12, 2008

12-Nov-2008
    I have purchased DVD Boom Box 6x1 Model No. MX6600 from Home Shop 18, Noida. Product code: 21267. This payment for Rs. 3499/- I made through my credit card on dated: 16-Oct-08. Wide Order No. 700561568

Product I received on dated: 23-Oct-08, but the product was not in working condition. Its Speaker cover was broken, speaker was not working, FM/AM also not working, DVD was working but no voice coming out from speakers. Therefore I return this product very next day on 24-Oct-2008 via TNT POD No. DO851316978WW, as referred by HomeShop18, Noida. And I requested Homeshop18 for revert the amount Rs.3499/- to my credit card, as now I don’t want this product. My request no is: 589253.

As per TNT POD this product reached to its destination on 27-Oct-08.

As per Home Shop 18 they will reverse the subject amount within 96hours after they received the product back. But there is no any reverse till dated.

• Go
    gomji Jan 03, 2009

homeshop18 bohot bakwas hain main 1.12.2008 ko dvd with home theater order kiya tha but mujhe abhi tak nahi mila hain inho nemujhe 15.12.2008 ko fone kiya or kaha k mujhe product nahi ml payega mere money refund hoga par aaj 3.1.2009 ho gayi hain or abhi tak money nahi mila mujhe to ye site bohot bakwas lagi agar ab bhi tumhe kuch kharidna hain to aapki marzi hain

Dear Gomji,

Reading your issue mentioned above, we have not been able to trace your transaction in our records. In order for us to resolve your query, we request, if you could please email us your contact no. or send us our order reference to the email id [email protected], enabling us to quickly understand & resolve your issue.

Dear Meetu,

We thank you for showing interest in our products and services.

With reference to your request for placing the order with us, we have been unable to contact you on the mobile number provided above. Kindly provide us alternate numbers to call you and place your order.

If there is any other query or question, please feel free to write to me directly at my email id - [email protected]

Dear Mr. Singh,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have had while shopping at HomeShop18.

On behalf of Homeshop18, I would like to re-assure you of all our help to resolve you complaints as we are committed to provide our customers with a completely satisfying shopping experience.

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

Under our promise of money back guarantee and you having returned the product to us, we have refunded your order value. The amout has been credited to your card through which the transaction was done vide transaction reference number # 62332453 dated 18th November, 2008.

HomeShop18 Jun 04, 2009

Dear Mr. Gupta,

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

As per your email, you have confirmed receipt of the product and satisfaction with our services. Hope to serve you better with each progressing day.

• At
    atulk Jul 23, 2009

Ref to my order no 701413103 thorugh which i booked 1 remote car but i recieved it in non working condition. Homeshop18 is really selling fake & china product to the customers. After sales service is even more worst. they are just passing on the information to the servce centres of the products. really customers care executives are worst. these company dont care of our money once the product is sale.

we all really come together and fight againt these cheaters. we should take strong action agsint the homeshop18 after all we all values our money.

mail me at [email protected]

Atul

• Ak
    akash chhabra Oct 22, 2009

i have ordered for the product kenstar juicer mixer grinder and free tawa set but its near about a month i havent received my product i hav paid the full payment .i havent recivied it yet...

• Dr
    Dr. Mitasha Bansal Dec 14, 2009

Hi,

I placed an order(order number- 701929925) for a microwave on 17/11/09. But nobody came to collect the money, neither did the microwave reach me. They called me once if Im ready to pay the money or not ...and of course I agreed. But later on no communication was made to me.Earlier I had good experience with Home shop, that is why the servive disappoints me even more.
    Hope somebody would respond to my query, with a supportive action.
    I have hope!!

Dr. Mitasha Bansal.

• Pa
    paa Dec 18, 2009

bhen k lodo tumhari maa ki chut sada sa phone pakda sia mujhe behenchod or jab bill manga to dene se mana kar dia...

thanx & regards
    tumhara baap (PAA) ha ha

• Ga
    Gagan Thapliyal Feb 11, 2010

This is surely a disgrace, , , the kind of service that HS 18 is giving, , , i ordered for a phone and got already used phone, , , i contacted the customer care and was told to sent the phone back to Alpha Radios i did it accordingly and again i received a phone which is again used, , ,

case no:3069233
    Gagan Thapliyal

anil s patel Mar 19, 2010

i have purchase dvd-hometheater by hsbc cr card dated 1/3/2010 by my mo 9723449110 but till to day i has not received good

anil s patel Mar 19, 2010

Mobile Number:-09229400359
    Land Mark of residency:- Near Mathainagar shoping complex

507 days ago by Meetu [send email] 0 Votes

Hi,

I have very good experience and tit for tat.

495 days ago by Chitranjan Awasthi [send email] 0 Votes

492 days ago by Manjeet Singh [send email] 0 Votes

12-Nov-2008

As per TNT POD this product reached to its destination on 27-Oct-08.

440 days ago by gomji 0 Votes

289 days ago by HomeShop18 0 Votes

Dear Mr. Dhami,

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

Our logistics partner M/s TNT India was unable to deliver the product at your location,
    Hence, we have refunded the order value. The amount has been credited to your card through which the transaction was done vide transaction reference number # 48310396 dated 16th
    February, 2008. We request you to treat this incidence as an exception and not as a standard to judge the quality of service we always strive to achieve for our valued customers.

Dear Gomji,

Dear Mr.Das,

Dear Meetu,

Dear Mr. Awasthi,

The details of your complaint resolution are as follows;

The product shipped to you was returned back by our logistics partner M/s First Flight due to an unfortunate oversight. Hence we refunded you the order value. The amount has been credited to your card through which the transaction was done vide transaction reference number # 6846597 dated 10th November, 2008.

Dear Mr. Singh,

from anil patel

• Ab
    Abhishek Jain14 Jul 06, 2010

Hello Sourabh,

I ordered Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave with Reebok Watch and Starter Kit on 4th June 2010. Since this is a branded heavy produyct, I was asked to go for 'Cash Before Delivery' Payment Mode. I made the payment on 7th June 2010 through Courier service. and after waiting for more than 20 working days, i didnt get the product even filing a complaint no 5108438.

Finally, I have to ask for cancellation, Request # 5329298, on 1st July 2010 for which i still didnt get any response.
    Please find below my contact details & the purchase details:
    My contact details:

Suborder No.: 74271094
    Value : Rs. 3399/-
    Complaint No. 5108438
    Cancellation No. 5329298

HS18 is not bothered about the delivery of the product if the payment is made in advance.

Awaiting your perusal at the earliest.

Regards
    Abhishek

• Vi
    viky111 Jul 19, 2010

Hi

I have placed an order for A refrigerator on Home shop 18 on the 9th of July. I didn't receive the product yet . When I try to call homeshop18 I never get o the customer care executive. Please let me know if my order has been canceled.

Thanks,
    Vikram khatri

• Am
    amarjeetchaubey Oct 18, 2010

To.
    Home shop 18

Mers purchade order no 90047075 Intex dvd playier 11-09-2010 ko mila. Jo opret nahi hone ke karan maine same day apke yahan blue dart corier se bhej diya. Mujhe 15 days me replace milne ke liye bola gaya. Parantu aj 19-10-2010 tak apki chor company nahi to mera saman bhej rahi hai aur nahi mere paise wapas kar rahi hai. Maine apke yahan anginat bar phone kiya lekin apke dwara trend kiya gaye ghutho dwara hamesa galat information diya jata raha. Jaise 5 din aur weaight kar lijiye, apki dilovery daksh corier dwara bhej di gayi hai, 2-3 din me apko mil jayega, wagairah wagairah. Mai paresan hokar aaj ke hamare local news paper me apki chitting ke bare me advertisement bhi dila diya jiska headlin hai INIDIA KI NO. 1 CHITTER TELESHOPING CO. HOMESHO 18. mai ap logo ke thagne ke style se prabhawit hokar abhi bahut kuch naya karne wala hu. mera to apne jo paisa khaya hai kam se kam utna paisa aur mai apke co ke add par kharch karunga jisase apke chitting ka nam hamare bhilwara shahar me har teleshoping cuatomer ke juban pe ho jay.
    Mai yah massage chittaro ke sardar ke liye bhej raha hu. Mai dua karunga ki apki chitting ka dhandha aise hi chala rahe. Mai aise massage apko hesa bhejata rahunga.

CHITTARO KA SUBHCHINTAK

AMARJEET CHAUBEY

S.B.SILK MILLS PVT. LTD.
    32-33, RIICO, CHAURAHA NO.3,
    NEAR BY SWASTIK PROCESS.
    BHILWARA. RAJASTHAN

MOB. 9314818963

PENNY510 Dec 23, 2010

I order on DEC 13, , then i paid from my DEBIT CARD-I SAW THEY DEDUCT MY MONEY ALREADYT
    ITS DEC 23 2010 NOW
    THE CUSTOMER DID NOT RECEIUVE THE PRODUCT

Feedback 901668697 Dec 13, 2010
    EVEN IT SHOW ORDER SHIPPED ON DEC 15..ALREADY DEC 213 NOW, ., WHY???????????

I FIRST TIME SHOP IN THIS WEBSITE BUT MY FEELINGS IS NOBODY REPLY ME, , TOLL FREE PHONE IS ALWAYS OFF

PENNY510 Dec 23, 2010

HOW CAN I CALL HOMESHOP 18?I TRY TO CALL WHEN I AM NOT IN INDIA, , CANT CIONNECT?

MY GOD!!!
    AFTER I READ THOSE COMPLAINTS, , I START TO WORRY MY PRODUCT NOW
    I POST FEEDBACK MANY TIMES, , BUT NOBODY REPLY ME UNTIL NOW
    I SHOULE AWARE MAYBE HAS PROBLEMS
    I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHER EIS MY PRODUCT
    MUMBAI IS A BIG CITY, , WHY TAKES SO LOG!!!

• I have purchased one olympus T10 digital camera.
    Order No. 902561933 (Cash on delivery)
    Received on 04.03.2011 thru Bluedart courier.
    After receiving the same, I found it is not working i.e. it is not getting on. I tried by changing batteries also (with dura cell), but of no use. I lodged a complain in customer care (Complain No. 63326273) on 05.03.2011, but so far I have not recd. any response.
    I purchased the camera, with an intention of gifting to my close relative in the function, which was held on 06.03.2011, but the purpose is not solved.
    I am really dissapointed by the poor service of such a renowned company like hoemshop18.
    Since my purpose of gifting the item is not fulfilled, I would like to return the same. kindly resolve the issue.

reagrds..Sriniavs
    Mbl.: 9480593440

• Iq
    IQBALKHAN Sep 09, 2011

MICROWAVE OVEN HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED AGAINST ORDER NO. 905220523, KINDLY INTIMATE US THE EXACT DATE OF DELIEVERY.

• Bb
    b b pal Sep 13, 2011

i have purchase coluredful jewelary dated 4/9/2011 by my mo 8872003927 but till to day i has not received good my product no 165302215 and order no. 905702133, complaint no 66567167 what reason.

• Kp
    K Prasanna Oct 12, 2011

Dear Sir / Madam
    I, K Prasanna ordered Micromax MMX352G data card @Rs.1725/- through my friend Mr.Vikrant Gohil (email : [email protected] ) and my mobile no 9417444681. I, received data card from the courier on 10th Oct-2011, when I insert the data card into the computer there is no activity and no signal of software installation. On the same day, I complaint in your customer care center and they registered my complaint and given me Case no 67228661 and suggest me show to Service center of Micromax (Chandigarh). The same day, I went to service centre (Chandigarh) and he asked IMEI no, He said me there is no IMEI number mentioned on the bill. So we will not take for any action for the data card.

When I talked to customer care centre daily from 10th OCt-to 12th Oct-2011 he/she given me following numbers for contact any problem of micromax service centre. 9890920452. This is number not a customer care of micromax.
    It is totally misguiding the customer.

It is clearly shown that your response very very poor.

in this context you are requested take proper necessary at the earliest.
    Thanking you,
    K Prasanna-Chandigarh

Anuja_g1 Nov 03, 2011

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY !!!

Anuja_g1 Nov 03, 2011

Its really disgusting ... don't ever shop using homeshp18

HomeShop18 Response Team Nov 03, 2011

Dear Anuja,

Can you please tell us about your issue and also provide you order number.

Thanks,
    Team HomeShop18

• Vg
    vgg_420 Jan 31, 2012

I booked an order no. 909105043 on 17.01.2012 & made payment through Debit card. When product did not reach me upto 31.01.2012 I contacted over toll free no. So please send through Professional couriers. because here first flight couriers is not available. so please send immediately.

From
    Karnataka State
    Mob-9448637090

• Kr
    krisan kant singh Aug 31, 2012

dear sir, i have orderd grih laxmi order no 914224075 on 12 july 2012. ammount will paid by pnb credit cards. ammount will be deducted but it showen that payment declined. i have tried many time since 12 july customor care, he is very busy, after 7/8 minuts he take the call then put on hold after fiew minuts he said that your complain have been registered it will be resolve within 4/5 working days.after 3/4 days i talk with your care centre half an hourbut till date not get any positive responce. i have sent mini statment of my account to [email protected] but not got any suggested reply. now i hope that please look this matter and take neccessary action . please convey to me by email also i have tried many time till today but getting only one reply within 3 working days it will be resolved. today i talk with mr abhisek he is given same reply, you talk on monday . it loocks this coy is making fraud with customor please take remadial action.thanks and regards.
    k k singh
    [email protected]

• Uj
    Ujjaval Rastogi Jan 01, 2013

Dear Concern,

This is with reference to the Order No 920474599 for ‘Haier Precis Water Heater - ES 15V E1’ which I have made on Dec 24, 2012 but till date the order has not been received as per your CC team & the status updated on web portal it has been dispatched on 28th DEC by vendor self courier wide AWB No- 90239345.

Now since 28th I am continuously following-up with your CC team to get it delivered, as per them the same has been displaced by SKYLARK COURIER but the AWB number provided i.e. 90239345 is not validating on http://www.skylarkcourierservice.com/ & showing invalid AWB number, I had been calling customer care but all are in vain. Every time they only told to wait for 3-4 days, lodge the complaint and given me a new complaint number but nothing has been done and problem is remain same.

I have never expected such kind of pathetic services from you people, and finally I am at the stage for cancelation of order. So please ether update the correct AWB number by today EOD or cancel the order & returned my full amount including credit card charges for EMI option. The same I have communicated to your customer care team & the most recent service ticked no is 77808029.

• Ak
    aksh_123456 Jun 30, 2014

hello sir, this mail is regarding order no 77423223 Trident 20 Pc Family Towel Pack purchased on 29 april, 14.. u will b surprised first why i am sending mail after such a long time. dis is bcoz i started using towels just 2 weeks back...coz obviously towel is such thing dat we donot start using the next day we receive.. but after u dispose ur old towels den only u open the pack n start any new fresh towel piece.. so now after 2 months i came to know about the problems..

first of all these cannot be trident towels..i m using trident towels from such a long time n i hav used almost every type of trident but never seen such a type.. its useless totally. its stuff is just sticking to skin everytime my family uses it.i..one feel annoyed. doesnot absorb water well.. even a big bazaar hand towel stuff worth rs 20-30 is much better den this. i guess i hav received duplicate trident towels.. plz tak it back.. all these 20 towels are useless for me.. m a regular customer of homeshop18.. so many things i hav purchased but this issue i hav faced first time. so plz pay attention to it n do the needful to maintain my trust on ur company..