HomeServe Membershipservice

I was recruited by one of the gym members who told me that i was signing a contract of first 3 month service gym and he told that after this 3 month now the gym company will call me to ask if got intrested to gym with them and they will creat for me a membership card but the gym company never called me but they are derbiting my money on my account.
The gym company says to me that they cant help me cause the person who let me sign the lying fraud contract is no longer working there so i cant continue with this please i need a help to cancel this or i will take this to the news.

Comment Guidelines