Homemarkigia fat freezer

C

I bought a IGIA fat freezer via Game at the end of March 2017. I read through all the instructions, measured myself and started using the machine soon there after, on my stomach area. The machine got warm very quickly, and is making a very loud noise. After the said time I could see a red patch on my skin, but not the "bulge" that I saw on other products before. I have used it again in about a month, as they say you cant use it too often, you have to give it time as the fat cells will flush out of your system. I have measured myself recently again and there is absolutely no difference in my measurements or weight. I requested a refund but Charles from Homemark is refusing as he said the product must be returned in 14 days. How can I return the product in 14 days if the instructions says you must give it about 30 days before you start seeing results?! You are contradicting yourself! The product must now be send to Johannesburg for so called "repairs". I am sure the product will come back and will work in the same way. I am sure if I spend an hour in a cold bath I will get better results, as it will actually burn calories! I will tell everyone I know about this product and service I got from Homemark. Game Stores, I feel you are also responsible as you are selling these products on behalf of Homemark. I will never in my life buy anything again at Game, needless to say Homemark! I might loose quite a sum of money, but believe me, you will loose much as customers will spend their money elsewhere! Christel Fourie Tel [protected]