Homechoice — delivery to a third party without my consent
My name is Rachel Ndaba.
I placed an order on the 12 June 2017 of 3 blankets for R169 which is always advertised on tv. After placing an order I received a parcel number then received an sms saying I changed my address.
On the 15May 2017 I emailed my documents and also stated that I did not change my address and gave the my original delivery address.
On the 3 June 2017 I received an sms saying that I received the parcel and it was delivered to my neighbor.I immediately called home choice and the guy I spoke to said they delivered to Thabile my neighbor.I told the guy that I don't know a neighbor by Thabile and I did specify that the parcel must be delivered at my house, then the guy said they will investigate and get back to me of which they never did.I called in today which is the 27/06/2017 and was told that I need to send an affidavit disputing the order of which I was never informed when I first called in.n what pisses me off is that they will want me to pay for something I do not have .
More Homechoice Complaints & Reviews
- Homechoice - my statement 
- Homechoice - homechoice is still taking money out of my installments as bank charges 
- Homechoice - account department incompetent 
- Homechoice - placing an order with a telephone and cancelling an order
- Homechoice - fraud committed under name 
- Homechoice - a damage return / exchange, and a wrong item received
- Homechoice - cell phone
- Homechoice - welcome little one sets
- Homechoice - parcel sent to incorrect address acc no: 256311149
- Homechoice - wrong items delivered