Complaints & Reviews

shipping cost

I order curtains from this company totaling over $100, there website stated free shipping for orders over $75 however, my account was charged for shipping, I contacted customer service who made the adjustment for shipping, but once I received the curtain, the quality was worst than something you would purchase at the Dollar store, so I returned them at my expense, only to receive a refund (minus the shipping) I paid to return them. In short, they charged me twice for shipping, (PER POLICY AS THEY STATED) "My personal view of this company gets 3 thumbs down. Crocks don't deserve my business, do they deserve yours???

can't use my store credit

Ordered from SwagsGalore and had to return the item due to the incorrect color. I sent the wrong one back and they offered me a store credit.
When I wanted to use it I was not able to do that. I had no idea what was going on so I contacted SwagsGalore customer support and asked what was wrong with my credit. They did not reply and I did not get any help form them. I still can't use my credit!