Menu

reviews & complaints

Home and Body Company Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Home and Body Company at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Home and Body Company has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Home and Body Company. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Home and Body Company complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Home and Body Company reviews & complaints

T
10:51 am EDT

Home and Body Company Bohemian blends stress relief bath salts

I bought this container of bohemian blends stress relief sage and eucalyptus bath salts. I put them in hot water, for at least 15mins. I stepped into the bath and put my Hand down, sliced open my thumb all the way to my hand. The bath salts turn into a glass material when wet and some of them are extremely large pieces. I am lucky I didn’t slice my foot open. Not a very safe product.

Read full review of Home and Body Company
Hide full review
D
11:41 am EDT

Home and Body Company Home and body soap

Purchased a refill of the Apothecary-Lavender Sage, it is extremely watery. Not at all like the original in the bottle.

Why?

What happened? I paid over $10/dollars for a refill that squirts all over the sink.

NOT HAPPY!

batch#20240370APHAHSLAVS

Darice Winchester

1317 North Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15221

[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: A refund or a good replacement of the product

Read full review of Home and Body Company
Hide full review
S
12:38 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had an extremely bad allergic reaction to this soap. I had to go to urgent care to see a doctor twice for a cortisone shot to relieve inflammation. My hands were burning and super inflamed - it triggered other severe reactions and I was covered in rashes and hives for a week. I am only annoying allegeric to dryer sheets and breakout in mild rashes (Which...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of Home and Body Company and 6 comments

Is Home and Body Company legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Home and Body Company as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Home and Body Company stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Home and Body Company should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Home and Body Company earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Home and Body Company achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Home and Body Company. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Homeandbodyco.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Home and Body Company website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Homeandbodyco.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Home and Body Company, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Homeandbodyco.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The homeandbodyco.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Home and Body Company contacts