HolapickNo confirmation of order & tried cancel order

E Jul 30, 2020

I purchased some merchandise from Holapick on July 29, 2020 and never received confirmation or receipt of said order.
The amount of the order was $253.01 Canadian Dollars.

I tried on numerous occasions to track my order and could not. Then tried to cancel the order and request a refund to no avail. Everytime I ended my email address that the order was placed this company's website refused to accept.
They send a verification code with was not accepted.

I then contacted my banking institution - TD Canada Trust who filed a dspute and tried to contact this merchant on my behalf to no avail.

The bank advised that they had numerous customers with the same complaint about Holapick.

I do not wish to have any merchandise from this company but want a total refund of my money back onto my credit card.

I feel utteraly powerless in this situation and feel violated,

Can anyone offer any resolution to my problem and also to prevent this from happening to any other innocent person.

• Di
    Disappointed purchaser Jan 18, 2021

I agree if anybody can find a way we can all get together and legally put a stop to this scam company let me know