HMSHoststrawberry shake

L Jul 16, 2019

incident date - July 12, 2019 6:55 pm
Store ID - DALCFA01
Client # - 417514 Blake chk 96

I had order a strawberry shake, not a chocolate/strawberry shake. I ask the cashier if this was chocolate, she said strawberry. It taste like chocolate and spoiled strawberries. I asked for my money back. The cashier asked if I want another shake I said no. I want my money back, she kept arguing with me, that it was strawberry. I told her I've been to other chick-Fil-A and gotten strawberry shakes. they look pink, not chocolate. She called the manager, she asked the same thing can I make you another one. I said no. I want my money. They did refund me the full amount. I was very disappointed with the food. The chicken and fries were not fresh at all.

I would someone to get back to me on this issue.

[protected]@gmail.com

Laura Gonzalez

• Updated by larita · Jul 16, 2019

incident date - July 12, 2019 6:55 pm
    Store ID - DALCFA01
    Client # - 417514 Blake chk 96

I would someone to get back to me on this issue.

[email protected]