HMSHostronnybrook creamline

S Jun 07, 2019

I bought 2 containers of milk. When I opened both of them they sour and chunky. It was disgusting! I took a picture of the milk and my receipt to show it was chunky minutes after my purchase. Thanks alot for keeping your product NOT up to date. Well the date on the milk says 6/12/19. And, I think its unfortunate that need to extend this complaint to reach the min character quota. Really.. maybe you the quality control department needs to explain to their distributors that thier refrigerator needs to be working as well. I hope complaint is long enough now.

ronnybrook creamline