HMSHostfood and service

S May 28, 2019

Storeid: RDUCAH04
Datemay 28, 2019 at 1:49 pm

Nothing on my nacho plate was warm, much less hot. Not even cheese sauce. Asked waitress for jalapeños. She said they were on the dish. I never saw any. I said I wanted extra. She busied herself with other customers, then started clearing a table next to me when I asked a second time. She then brought them out. It was not busy. BBQ pork on nachos was delicious, overall I'd give your restaurant a C-. Won't go back to Carolina Sle House, that's for sure.