Hitachi Home & Life Solutions(India) LimitedFaulty Inner Motor of Split AC

C Review updated:

I purchased a newly launched Hitachi Iclean split A.C. 1.5 T from Utility Trading Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh on 18.4.2011 in the name of my wife. With in a week, it started gi ving trouble. As such, after trying for some more time, a complaint was registered with the customercare of Hitachi vide Req.No.[protected] on 4th May, 2011 and the representative of the Company declared after examination, that the inner motor of the AC is faulty and this was recorded by him on the Voucher itself. Despite contacting the company and the dealer several times for replacement of the entire inner machine, the Unit is still lying unattended, nor has I received any response from the Company.The dealer is washing his hands with the remarks that the action is to be taken by the company. Even my two emails to the company and its customer care service, have remained unattended. I am cursing the day I opted for costly Hitachi brand. Can anybody advise the course of action to resolve the above complaint. Of course, I am contemplating action under Consumers Act.



  • C
      May 23, 2011

    This is in continuation of my complaint regarding faulty inner motor of Hitachi make I clean AC. Let me put it on record that at last, the company has replaced the entire inner unit of AC on22.5.2011.

    0 Votes
  • L
      May 29, 2011

    i purchased hitachi 2 ton ac from jalandhar (pb) problem is there. complaint no [protected] on 21/5/2011.after many reminding no hearing. after purchasing ac i have purchased burden for my something other wise you may take your ac and refund my money. (mob)[protected]. [protected]
    repay as soon as u can...!!!

    -1 Votes
  • C
      May 29, 2011

    This is with reference to the complaint of Mr.Lamba from Jallandhar. I would like to him if the AC is within the warranty period, ask the dealer/company to replace it. He may visit both dealer/local service station of Hitachi for this purpose. Even if there turn a deaf year to all complaints, he may issue a notice to both of them asking them to replace it otherwise he will file a complai nt with Consumer Court. He may also send an email to the company at with a copy to the retailer/dealer.


    0 Votes

Post your comment