History Channel / A&E Television Networkshistory channel is not history anymore

Your history channel I just want to say I'm disappointed that the history channel is no longer history I'm disappointed that all is the history channel is anymore is a bunch of reality shows that has nothing really to do with history.
I truly do believe the history channel needs to go back to its roots and actually be history where you actually learn something.
I really miss turning on history channel actually learning something I always see your advertisements for stuff and to learn a great deal and then I turn on the history channel and it's constantly nothing but repeats of reality shows please bring back the history channel to what it once was where his men who built America where it was modern marvels where is mail call and so on and so forth where you actually learn something where there was something about a holiday or something about a day that happened or what happened on this da I really miss turning on history channel actually learning something I always see your advertisements for stuff and to learn a great deal then I turn on the history channel and it's constantly nothing but repeats of reality shows please bring back the history channel to what it once was where is men who built America where it was modern marvels where is mill call and so on and so forth where you actually learn something where there was something about a holiday.