Hilton Honors Worldwideregular honors and advanced reservation

W Jul 02, 2019

I called in June 28 made 2 reservations Hilton Buena Visto July 1-4. The Assosicate gave me 2 rooms. 1 at $519 and the second at $540 originally $840 before use of 30000 hilton honors points. I checked in yesterday and was charged $840 and $685 plus charged $150 3 times for incidentals.

I requested for staff to pull the records of the call to validate what i was told so i can be billed correctly.

Iwas charged more than $600 over my quoted rate not including the pending incidental charge. I need a resolution
confirmation [protected]. I did not receive a second confirmation as she used the first number to make the second. I was told this my advance purchase staff. My
name is Winsome Freeman One of your guest relation supervisor disconnected the call and did not call back.
I am so disappointed with Hilton as a company and equally disappointed with the lack of . ervice corrective actions. I will take this to the top for resolution. Pull the call and validate the truth. I'm sure you will find that I am telling the truth.
Please forgive typos and misplelling at this time. [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com