Hillarys Blindsproduct and service - poorly made blinds, lack of contact, information and a care less attitude from customer services

L

I placed an order with Hillary's at the beginning of this year 2016, having looked at other companies. The Sales Rep visited, took relevant measurements, was very helpful and understanding, and assured me I would receive excellent service, and follow up calls. The blinds were fitted (without checking dates) around the end of March/beginning April 16. I noticed that there were damages to the edges/ends of the blinds where they had been made to measure. I took photographs and emailed them to Hillary's, I received no response at all, and was told when I called that the photos and emails had not been received, even though I had not received any email to say that the files were too big etc., etc.. it was confirmed that the photos had arrived, and that replacement blinds would be made and sent out. This took ages because the account manager appeared to be on vacation for a month, and it appeared that no other member of staff was covering her work/orders. There were no follow up calls on the part of Hillarys to advise this, I made all the calls, sent all the emails to get to the bottom of the problem. At long last a second set of blinds arrived MID JUNE 16, fitted and discovered they were also damaged. I advised Hillary's, the fitter advised the company. The Account Manager called to say sorry she had been on holiday (again) and could not understand why this had happened. I asked about quality control, which clearly is not apparent at the factory where they are produced and packed. A third set of blinds were ordered. More emails, more silence. A third blinds arrived for installation on Saturday 25th June 2016, to my amazement WERE DAMAGED. The fitter reported this and removed the blinds. To date I have received no further communication from Hillary's blinds, therefore I am intending to pursue a full refund. Liz Curzon - can be reached at [protected]@hotmail.com if you are also a customer that has had very poor service, quality of goods and no contact from Hillary's Blinds. Thanks for reading this complaint.