Hillarys Blindsordered blinds/shutters 17th may, still awaiting fitting

Z

Would never buy from Hillary's blinds again. Stay away! Ordered shutters and blinds on 17th May and still waiting for a fitting date!!! They happily have taken almost £1500 deposit on the day of ordering and offered a fitting date within minutes by click of a button! Fitting cancelled twice! Having taken leave from work on 9th August for fitting and no one turning up on the day, I had to call the fitter to find out that he left the company and someone should have contacted me! After calling customer services (mostly bunch of staff who can't care less (with the exception of may be one or two people) 6x in a month to re-arrange fitting, new date was finally set on 1st October. This was also cancelled 3 days before due date. Days passed and no one contacted me! Emailed customer services on the 12th who then referred me to reallocation team!! Another incompetent department within the company! I was offered to either cancel after waiting for almost 5months or £250 max good will for cancellation of appointments as ‘final offer'!! I expressed my dissatisfaction and requested escalation of my complaint and received no response! Obviously staff working at Hillary's doesn't care about anything! Complete dysfunctional company! Hillary's quotes; ‘due to the availability in your area oi have not been able to local a installer to take over the Installation. I am working with the Field Installation Manager to resolve this so that I can contact you with dates that we can offer' costumer service quotes ‘ field installation manager is driving we are unable to speak with him' ‘ field installation manager can't take a call now' etc.. etc then no one calls back!