HiFi Corpdelivery of goods - [hi fi ecomm #927519] re: electronic invoice

A Nov 25, 2018

Good Day, the only way to get any type of response from anybody at HiFi corp is to lodge a complaint.
Logged complaint last week with regards to my delivery that is due on the 27th and the attempt to deliver prior to the 27th without any notification.
So on Friday I received a notification that the delivery was made successfully - the goods have not been delivered to me, so if it was delivered who accepted it and where is my goods?
Your urgent response will be appreciated
See below communications below
Hi,

After getting confirmation below that my order will be delivered on the 27th as requested, I received the following sms today.

"Hi There Alicia Pretorius, Our People have let us know that your order have been successfully delivered. Contact us on [protected]. Regards, The HiFi Corp Team."

Who took delivery, who made the arrangement?

This is just so unacceptable, can you please check and advise what is going on.

Regards,

From: Marco Timm [mailto:[protected]@odity.co.za]
Sent: 22 November 2018 10:51 AM
Cc: Pretorius, A. (Alicia)
Subject: [Hi Fi Ecomm #927519] RE: Electronic Invoice

Good day,

Thank you for contacting the HIFI Corp Online - Customer Resolution Centre.

Kindly be advised that your request has been sent through to the courier, to reschedule the delivery for the 27.11.2018.

Kind regards

Customer Service Representative

HIFI Corp Online - Customer Resolution Centre
[protected] | [protected]@jdg.co.za
JDG Trading (Pty) Ltd
Marlboro House, 6 Eastern Service Road, Eastgate, Sandton, 209
P.O Box 4208, Johannesburg, 2000

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for my invoice.

I am sitting with a problem with regards to your communication processes.

Please read through the mails below and confirm that delivery will take place as requested on the 27th. It will also be beneficial for you to contact me and make arrangement to deliver. The assumption that I am home 24/7 cannot be made.

Please advise.

Process Engineer | NIC Process Integration | Nedbank

1st Floor, G - Block, Nedbank 135 Rivonia Campus 135 Rivonia Road Sandown Sandton 2196 South Africa
Website nedbank.co.za

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - At Nedbank we are committed to minimising our environmental impact and encourage the preservation of natural capital

From: Pretorius, A. (Alicia)
Sent: 21 November 2018 04:34 PM
To: '[protected]@jdg.co.za'
Subject: RE: ORDER [protected] Welcome Alicia Pretorius
Importance: High

Good Afternoon,

Please refer to my e-mail below advising that delivery of the goods must only take place on the 27th. Also look at the progress or tracking below indicating picked and reserved.

Today I get a call from the courier indicating that he is at the address to deliver my goods. No communication with me.

Please take note and confirm that delivery takes place on the 27th as requested.

This is quite concerning as my goods are now going from pillar to post.

I hope to receive feedback on this matter.

Website nedbank.co.za

From: Pretorius, A. (Alicia)
Sent: 20 November 2018 04:09 AM
To: '[protected]@jdg.co.za'
Subject: ORDER [protected] Welcome Alicia Pretorius
Importance: High

Good Morning,

I have place and order online, order number [protected].

This order must please be delivered only on the 27th of November 2018 to the following address:

11 Villa Chani,
Florianne Street
Pretorius Park
Pretoria,

The order is for a:
Defy fridge and
Diamond microwave

Please may I request that you provide confirmation that the delivery will take place on Tuesday the 27th of November 2018.

Your confirmation will be highly appreciated.

From: Hifi Corp [mailto:[protected]@jdg.co.za]
Sent: 20 November 2018 04:01 AM
To: Pretorius, A. (Alicia)
Subject: Welcome Alicia Pretorius

FREE DELIVERY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY*

SAFE & SECURE
ONLINE SHOPPING

Hi there Alicia Pretorius,

Thank you for taking your very first step towards a world of electronic greatness!
We know you are really on the ball with these things, but just so you can stay connected with us, here is a reminder of your login details.
Use the following values when prompted to log in:
E-mail: [protected]@Nedbank.co.za
Password: Your password you used when registering.

Click here to return to www.hificorp.co.za and prepare to be WOWed!
Chat soon!
Hifi Corp Team

Stay Connected with us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER!

Disclaimer and confidentiality notice. Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd (an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP3247), with specific reference to its division, the JD Group, comprising of Bradlows, Russells, Rochester, Sleepmasters, Incredible Connection, HiFi Corp, JD Financial Services (duly authorised to act on behalf of Century Capital (Pty) Ltd NCPCP 74) and Supply Chain Services, is proprietary to the JD Group. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. JD Group does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of the JD Group. The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorized recipient. Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way. JD Group cannot assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.

From: N M Khazi [mailto:[protected]@jdg.co.za]
Sent: 21 November 2018 09:57 AM
To: Pretorius, A. (Alicia)
Subject: Electronic Invoice