Complaints & Reviews

3rd Floor, Chandra Bhawan,
67-68, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Tel; 011-[protected]/ 4130 6700

Dear Madam,

As per the communication from HP website and your authorised distributors, I have submitted all necessary documents to claim the free gift vide redemtion code: W8Q1948BD9. Against the purchase of HP-3055.

Hope by this time you have managed to send the free gift to the address mentioned therein, hence please send us the courier details.

The problem is as follows:

1. The telephone number is changed and no one is available on the new number to respond, nor the distributor even.

2. No communication from your side in response to my earlier e-mail.

3. No one was available to tell where you are sitting, during my visit to nehru place office last month.

Hope you will be kind enough to respons to this e-mail as this pourchase is on behalf of M/s. Mann+Hummel, Hydromation, Mumbai office, an organisation from Germany and Belgium, the office in Bangalore are chasing me, as I have taken it from HP, as per my recommendation.

regards,

Kalyan Roy
Manager- Business Development

Mann and Hummel Filter Pvt Ltd
A-201, RAJ, Plot-66, Sector-21, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210
Tel; 0091-22-[protected]. Mobile: [protected]
E-mail: mann.[protected]@gmail.com

Hewlett - Packard — 48 days without computer!

August 9th purchased hp computer package for my daughter to take to college. She moved and installed new...

HP Computer — tech support and customer service are hell!

I won’t bother you with the details. The bottom line is that I have been without my HP dv4000 laptop now for...

Hp Officejet Pro K550 — printer is hopeless!

I am totally misguided by the misleading advertisement of HP about its printer HP Officejet Pro K 550. The...

HP Pavilion PCvery bad experience

I am working for Reliance Energy at Mumbai. As suggested by Shri Prashun Datta, Sr. EVP –IT, I had gone of the above system for home, which was the top of the line when it was bought in. Today he also feels for his recommendation.

I had a very bad experience with my PC and with your technical support; still they are unable to rectify the problems.in the past 10 months, I had sent over 145 e mails, 3 times reformatted the HDD, increased the memory, 37 technical visits of local office technicians at my residence spreading over 60 hours, 46 hours of talk with your online support at Noida, 19 mails to ‘ e mail Balu ’, 23 register a complaint and complement mails. 10 mails in sent directly to your office, /to the office of Mr Ravi Swaminathan, VP, PSG group. Now, I realized that Hp has such an excellent customer sup-fort, no one could penetrate the system, which has no accountability.

Last month, your technician visited, spent time from 11 to 6 pm, and still could not locate the problem. It is a joke at home that my 10 year old daughter, wakes up in the morning, switches on the system, then go for the morning routine, she says by the time she goes with her cup of tea, the system will be ready – it takes such a long time to boot.

All I requested HP after a serious of battle with system, as a goodwill gesture to provide me HP Pavilion M7380In Media Centre PC in place of the existing one and I am agreeable to pay the difference. As the system comes with 19” monitor, I will take the monitor also. Since the above system is till under warranty I do not find that there should be any problem for you to replace them, which has some inherent defect

Sir, I am writing this to you with the firm conviction that you would ponder over the contents of this mail. It assumes added significance in view of your friendly statures as a part of the enterprising think-tank, also a person who value customer service.
    With kind regards

Hp Pavilion Desktop W5130 serial number INI5110337 bought on 17th May 2005

• Pu
        puneet Jul 31, 2008

Hi
        From last 6 years I am a regular customer of HP. I don’t know what happened to HP Customer Care Unit(May be they are lacking hold on customers bcause other companies are providing better services then HP). I had 3 Printers 2 copiers & 1 Scanner of HP. On 24th of July I gave my all in one copier to digitech faridabad. On regular basis I have called them but they are so irresponsible inspite of providing service they were just giving false assurance like your case has been logged in, part to be replaced is dispatched from ware house. I was in dark for 5 days at last they said part is not available in ware house & we don’t know how much time will it take to receive that part(there is problem of Teflon in my hp 3055 all in onewhich is easily available in local market but hp don’t have). Then I took my copier from digitech & gone to hp Care delhi that was the hight of irresponsibility, I fill the entry form wait for my tern for an hour after that engineer checked machine & dignose problem & send it to submission counter they checked warranty & said sir this machine has on site warranty u have to take it back to home & our service engineer came there & see to it I was shocked(if I am right on site warranty is facility given to customer that they can call engineer at home to make their problem rectify u cant refuse if any machine was taken by customer at service centre). I spoiled 7-8 days for just making my machine to be ok but no results. In visitors remarks I saw all the customer satisfaction forms writed satisfied. I fill the form as unsatisfied customer yesterday but today that that form was not there just because it’s a big black spot on your Customer Care.Now I am switching over to Epson otherwise my work will suffer some more time .because u people only know how to sell things but don’t know about customer satisfaction I am really shocked how u are satisfying other customers. Now I think I have to go to some local service center without thinking of warranty as my business is suffering a lot. I am writing this just because u are not aware of what your local C Care persons doing and whats going to on your own service centre may be other persons get good service from you.
        Now two days are gone I complaint for on site repair but no one even visit to see whats wrong with the machine.
        Still expecting good service from HP

Warm regards
        Thanks
        Puneet Dua

• Li
        LilyMockerman Nov 27, 2009

I have been a loyal customer of HP for many years, having bought several printers, laptops, and computers over the years, and I have always been happy with my purchases...until now.
        I bought my current HP Pavilion Laptop in August of 2008. I bought directly through the HP site, and bought a custom package on which I upgraded to the highest quality in nearly every option, including a 2 year Pick up and replace warranty through HP. As of September 2008, my laptop began having several issues, including corrupt files, loss of internet function, and others.
        I spoke with tech support several times, who repeatedly had me reformat the laptop, which never fixed the problem for more than a few weeks. They discouraged me from sending it for repair and would not help me send it in. Finally I gave up calling for a while, particularly because I was typically kept on the line for 2 hours or more for no resolution. I recently re-opened the case and demanded to send it in, and was finally granted my request. They sent off a box, and after confirming my address, sent it to the wrong address in a different state. I had to re-make the order, and AGAIN they sent it to the wrong address.
        This has been the WORST, most time-consuming experience I have ever had with support for any product. I am completely infuriated and no longer wish my computer to be repaired with a chance it could go wrong again. I want to immediately return and be refunded for my worthless purchase! I no longer wish to deal with the inadequate support desks of HP, who when I asked for a manager transferred me ten times, the first nine to the wrong departments, kept me on the phone for over an hour, and still would not transfer me to a manager.
        My $2, 000 problem remains completely unsolved

HP — a story of disappointment

I purchased an HP laptop nx6125 on 17 Dec 2005. About 4 months later, my computer started having the blue...

HP — hp printers stink

I purchased a HP PSC 1500v All-in-one printer last fall. I now regret purchasing anything made by HP. The...