Complaints & Reviews

hp sprocket portable photo printer, print social media photos on 2x3 sticky-backed paper - red,1

paguei um produto(HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, print social media photos on 2x3 sticky-backed paper - red, 1) e chegou outro, uma anel.

Dear customer,

Your order has been successfully paid. We had received your order.

We will process your order as soon as possible.

It usually takes 1-7 business days to process your order in the factory, and then will sent out ASAP, please wait patiently.

The information of the payment is below:

Product Information: HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, print social media photos on 2x3 sticky-backed paper - red, 1

Payment No.:PS1904270114423418

Credit Card type:master

We will ship your goods as soon as possible. If the logistics company give us the tracking number, we will email you immediately.

Please wait a few days patiently.

If you have some problems please reply this email.

Thanks!

Best regards!

Tag: 100234

customer /tech support

We purchased an HP 15 laptop in May 2017. In March, 2018, we had to send it in and have the hard drive replaced. At that time, we purchased the extended HP Care Pack Service Plan, that went for one year. In April, 2019, we began having problems once again. My daughter does college full-time online, so could not send it in until May. We took it to a local repair center who ran a diagnostic. Sadly, hard drive... again. This is a computer that sits on a table 90% of the time and is rarely moved or transported.
Today, I spent just under 2 hours on the phone with HP, being transferred to 7 different people. In the end, all they could tell me is that this computer is not worth repairing, but should be replaced. FULLY at my expense. CERTAINLY NOT with another HP!!!

hp smart friends-a scam!

Please have a Manager or Supervisor contact me immediately about:

HP Smart Friends service I purchased last year in 2018.

I am being lied to I believe by a guy on phone with an Indian accent who says my HP Smart Friends service

Never Expires!

This is ridiculous!

I am outraged by this services lies!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to cancel my service and get my money back or else I will take further action with the appropriate US Government Agency regulating this incident! I am very serious about this! I mean business!!!

My name is:

Donald Kasper

My Cell phone is: [protected]

E-mail is: [protected]@gmail.com

pavilion g6- 1b39wm notebook pc

Purchased lap top from sam's october 2018. Serial number: cnd80252gf.
Have had in for repair three times. The third time it could not be repaired, due to an issue with the battery. I'm told this is an issue that hp knew would happen to some lap tops. Now we have an expensive computer that can't be fixed.
Profit at any cost. Right.
When we replace this computer, it will not be with any hp product, and will tell others about the defect.

Billy wells
1182 howardstown road
Hodgenville, kentucky 42748

Phone: [protected]

E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com

computer purchase

The HP website says "Get your PC fast" This is false advertising I placed an order H327857924 for 2 systems on March 8. Was told they would ship April 5. Then got an email saying they would ship April 22 at the latest. Talked with support they took some money off and actually promised me that they would ship no later than April 22. Well April 22 has come and gone. I called them on the 23rd since my order still shows that it will ship on April 5. (they never updated it) Was told they didn't know when it was going to ship. Maybe the next day. It didn't. On the 25th they told me that they had 50 systems shipping but couldn't say for sure that my 2 systems were 2 of those 50.

They didn't hesitate to charge my credit card, which I know is there policy.
Now I have a customer that is really mad and hopefully I will not lose him as he has been a customer for years.

• Updated by Bill Kelley · Apr 27, 2019

Here is a copy of the log file from me contacting them again on April 27

04/27/2019 09:04:56AM William Kelley: "I placed an order H327857924 for 2 systems on March 8. Was told they would ship April 5. Then got an email saying they would ship April 22 at the latest. Talked with support they took some money off and actually promised me that they would ship no later t"
    han April 22. Well April 22 has come and gone.
    04/27/2019 09:05:22AM Agent (Lina O): "Hello, my name is Lina. I’ve read your question and am ready to assist you."
    04/27/2019 09:05:44AM Agent (Lina O): "Welcome to our Warehouse Sale!"
    04/27/2019 09:06:23AM Agent (Lina O): "Let me take a look at your order, William."
    04/27/2019 09:06:54AM William Kelley: "Talked with support they took some money off and actually promised me that they would ship no later than April 22. Well April 22 has come and gone. I called them on the 23rd since my order still shows that it will ship on April 5. (they never updated it)"
    04/27/2019 09:07:59AM Agent (Lina O): "I apologize for the delay, William."
    04/27/2019 09:08:17AM Agent (Lina O): "I have checked here, still there is no update regarding on this order."
    04/27/2019 09:08:51AM Agent (Lina O): "What I will do is to send a request for an update of your order and you will receive an email with the update within 1-2 business days."
    04/27/2019 09:10:32AM William Kelley: "That's great, takes a computer computer company like HP 1-2 days to find out what is going on with my order. Completely ridicules"
    04/27/2019 09:11:06AM Agent (Lina O): "I really apologize for this inconvenience, William, however that's the best thing I can do here in my end."
    04/27/2019 09:12:37AM Agent (Lina O): "Rest assured that the update will be sent to you within 1-2 business days."
    04/27/2019 09:13:52AM William Kelley: "I need the computers, I have a customer that is threatening to cancel his project with me"
    04/27/2019 09:15:41AM Agent (Lina O): "I totally understand that, William."
    04/27/2019 09:15:56AM Agent (Lina O): "I will send an update regarding on your order."

Still not resolved

• Updated by Bill Kelley · Apr 30, 2019

I cannot believe that HP cannot tell me when my computers will be sent. It's over a month. Got this today 4/30/2019
    Dear William,
    Good Morning!
    I am still monitoring your order from time to time. I don't have a ship date to provide yet but will get back to you shortly as soon i have one.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-476-3988 between 8 am and 8 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Any team member would be delighted to assist you!
    Sincerely,
    Simon Morales
    Supervisor
    HP.com Store – Customer Service Team

Nice that it comes from [email protected]

instant ink service

HP recently "updated" my Office Jet Pro 8710. This "update" disabled web services, and suddenly rendered my printer unable to print anything as I received an error message stating instant ink cartridges could not print without a subscription to instant ink, which I have had for several months.

HP is apparently much more concerned with maintaining an ink revenue stream than they are about their printers actually working.

• Jc
    JCHolt May 09, 2019

I had same problem. When I called to cancel instant ink was told the day it cancels none of my ink will work. I have had unused ink from8 months ago and can’t use. I’ve paid almost $90 over last 8 months for nothing. Escalated it and was called by jerk

printer

The customer service rep was very nice but what a run around trying to get replacement for new printer never...

laptop

I took the HP laptop into Best Buy today since that is where we bought it. They wanted $149 shipping to their service center and then it would probably be shipped out to HP and be denied coverage. They stated that HP is the worst company they deal with on service. They stated that they (HP) would get their hands on the laptop and then deny warranty coverage because it's a broken hinge. So...never again HP. HP you suck! Your service sucks! And your warranty isn't worth the paper it's wrote on. You are a company that has no integrity or honor. Your warranty is a lie!

I've been dealing with this since October. If I send it directly to HP and they determine the broken hing is caused by abuse or user damage they will charge me for repairs. If I deny the repairs they will charge me $99 to get back a broken computer. I've sent picture of the damage and it is clear there has been no abuse or user damage. The damn hing locked up and broke. Laptop was never dropped.

hp 3070a printer

Error message 'Ink cartridge missing or damaged' prevents any further activity such as the printer's toolbox from being accessed.
A search on the web suggests this a new lockout that has been installed remotely by HP to prevent using third party cartridges.
I'm about to bin the printer and buy an Epson eco print, but the initial price deters me a little. Does anyone have some advice on how the defeat HP.

officejet pro 6968

I have purchased a printer in the last year when I did also signed up for the instant ink program recently my wife and myself have fallen on hard times e hardly use our printer so we stopped using the instant ink program we had bought extra ink when we got our printer you started sending us more ink we had 2 shipments we had not even opened just put in the last set a week ago the printer said could not print unless we contacted insta ink as informed even tho we had paid for the ink that was sent unless we got back into the program we could not use them that is beyond belief I had to remove full cartridges and throw them away went to walmart and bought new ones at the cost of 54 dollars I will never buy another hp product as long as I live have also told all my friends and relatives how dirty this company is
Michael j Cowgill [protected]@aol.com

p.s can not believe when we have fallen so bad with our income then you kick us when we are already down

warranty repair & customer service

I have had HP laptops for 8 years, but I am done with the company. Every time I call customer service, they are rude; they hang up; they cannot provide basic information. DO NOT BUY HP PRODUCTS if you care about how you are treated.

I have had to have three warranty repairs (I paid for the extra warranty). Each and every time, I have received completely inaccurate information about the status of the repair and two of the three times, the issues were not resolved!

DO NOT BUY HP PRODUCTS IF YOU WANT TO HAVE WORKING PRODUCTS.

tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever

I have never experienced such horrific customer service for such an incredibly poorly built product. First off, I purchased a Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop and I loved it.
A few months after I had it (less than 90 days) the letter "P" popped off the keyboard and I wasn't even touching the keyboard. I was putting a flash drive in. I called HP and they gave me the usual script and I asked for a Supervisor. I work from home and purchased this laptop specifically so I could do my work so time is of the essence.
They opened a case for me and I was told my FedEx box would be shipped overnight and I would need to just send back with provided label and I would have it back 9-11 business days from the date they receive it. 6 minutes later another Supervisor called and said in order for me to get that turnaround time I would have to buy the extended warranty. I said it felt like I was being ripped off and he became very unprofessional saying he wouldn't push my request through. I hung up and spoke to someone else who claimed to be a case manager and he has followed up with me.
However, after speaking to someone today who confirmed my laptop is scheduled to be delivered on the 12th, I receive a text telling me the 24th and it is on hold. WTF?!! At this point I just want my laptop with the P missing. At least the key still works.
Or I want a refund.
Either way, this company and all its' employees need to be shut down. I have never been so angry in my entire life.

hp service

I sent in a brand new pc back to HP because it quit connecting to the internet 3 1/2 weeks after I bought it...

product out of specification

I bought a laptop from Souq.com, an Amazon company. The laptop received was 500GB only against the specified 1TB. As a consumer, I have to face the inconvenience of all the return process besides not getting right product on right time. Such experiences will never encourage consumers to buy online from a reputed company like Amazon.
The refund process should also be made quicker and smooth.

laptop hard drive

My wife bought a brand new !!! HP Laptop. Less than 30 days and the hard drive crashed! Brand New? My wife is in graduate school, so slightly important to have her laptop. Not only do we have to wait til wednesday to get laptop, but had to pay 100 dollars to the Geek Squad at Best Buy where purchased to back up the data on her laptop!
HP just saying to us, oh well, this can happen though rare. Doesn't care about our headache or expense to remedy this. My wife will never buy HP again and I know where I work, I will stress never using HP products.

It wasn't the quality of product, HP is great, but the response of customer service.. WOW

the company, the customer service, and hp pavillion x360 convertible

It all started with needing to purchase a notebook. Chose HP for no specific reason. Should have figured it...

printer office jet 6950

On 06/09/18, I changed the cartridge on my printer HP Officejet 6950 - Cost of the new ink: £88.96 . The printer did not print in black. I contacted the customers care department who advised me to buy a new printer. My current printer is less than 24 months old! The only option I am given is to buy a new HP printer so that I can use the ink, with the verbal assurance that " there are few faulty product" and a new printer should last more than 24 months. I asked for the details of their complaints or claims department and this information was refused to me as I was no longer under warranty. I did explain that an expired warranty was not an extinction of my consumers rights but to no avail.

hp laptop

After purchasing an HP Stream I discovered that I was unable to download the updates necessary to continue using this laptop, because the RAM was used up upon first operation of the computer. now totally useless. This item failed to deliver as expected and disappointed that HSN would promote such a product with so limited capabilities. Memory can not be upgraded and has very limited use from what was advertised.

officejet 5255

The printer seems OK but had problems with faxing called no help they hang up on you. You call back and they again hang up on you. Customer support is the worst I have ever seen. I will never buy any Hp product because of the lack of support. All started because cant fax large files call hp they say it is phone line so call phone people they say it is fine. This is over months of time i can scan fax but not feeder fax sound funny but not so funny. Buy new printer and guess what same thing call hp and get hung up on twice again now for sure I am done with HP. DON'T BUY HP PRODUCTS UNLESS YOU DON'T NEED SUPPORT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN !!!

product

Hello recently i had purcahsed two laptop's from HP(Hp omen ce070tx and hp gaming pavilion cx0140tx) and got...