Hertzhertz bus shuttle to airport

T

On 5/26/2017 around 5 am the shuttle bus taking passengers from hertz to airport terminal was involve in accident. The bus driver hit an incoming van as he was pulling out from the terminal. The accident caused passengers to fell out of the seats. I was sitting in the front seating area close to the driver site. Due to sudden stop of the shuttle the passenger to my left felt towards my side to the right causing my right side of the body hitting against the pole. Due to the accident my right elbow was injured.
The driver didnt signal when he was pulling out of the terminal nor was he wearing a seat belt. Driver also fail to ask if i was injured.
I used hertz services quite often for my business trips and have greater expectations for hertz services.