helm.Tekmob.comCancel subscription

H Review updated:

I just wan to unsubscribe to this site cause they send unwanted messages. My cel is +[protected]. pls help me on this matter. Thanks..

• Ar
    arshad ckr Apr 24, 2020

i want to cancel the subscription
    my number [protected]
    please help

Comments

• Ad
    Adil Madni Apr 06, 2020

Please I want you to cancelled my subscription, they keep on cutting my balance. Thanks.
    My number: [protected]

• Al
    Ali Ali3211 Nov 23, 2019

You have attempted an unauthorised subscription, and keep sending foul message to manage the subscription, so, cancel the subscription, you keep on cutting my balance!!!
    My number: +[protected]

• Na
    Nazeerahmed May 28, 2019

Dear team i want you to unsubscribe me from this website helm . Tekmob.Com they keep on deducting from my acount balance
    ‭‭+971 [protected] Thank you very much

Dounia limam Dec 16, 2018

‭‭+[protected]‬‬ Thank you very much

• Ti
    titus mandela Nov 30, 2018

Please I request you to cancel my subscription and don't want you to deduct my credit from my phone and I don't need messages from this subscription. Kindly regards please cancel, my phone number [protected]

• Na