Hebeosservice

A Nov 04, 2019

I ordered dresses on the 7th September and paid £190 in total for 3 x dresses for a wedding, within that cost I paid £30 was for a quicker delivery 2-3 days. As it stands today 4th November I still don't have my dresses, and I have requested a refund on 14 x occasions which is my consumer rights in the uk when purchasing items online. All emails sent back from customer services are ignoring my request and I still don't not have my dresses.

I have now reported hebeos to the trading standards dept due to their business conduct, Im running out of patience asking for my money back, I purchased the dresses in good faith and expected them for a wedding that's why I paid an additional £30 at the time but didnt receive them.

I've emailed back and forth now 37 x emails, this service is the worst I have every experienced

Tracking number G97190907194938534