Heathrow — noise
Thursday 20th August, 2009 - Chiswick, London
93 flights before 7am. Thats more than one a minute as of 4h42 when i was woken up yet again. This is not right to disturb millions of habitants like this. The loss of productivity every day and the stress endured because of this far outweights the benefits of having a plane from Hong Kong land at 4h42 or 4h26 like last Thrusday instead of a more reasonable time like 6h45 or 7am. You should be ashamed of yourselves and so should the politicians for agreing to letting "a few" flights land before 7am, now the flight activity between 4h30 and 7am is just like daytime. Its even more frustrating to know that nothing will be done, that my landlord will not put double glazing or windows for us, there is no grants for this, so we will have to move as I cant sleep anymore, eventhough the European Courts have ruled agaisnt this noise disturbance. SHAME ON YOU BAA - SHAME ON YOU Secretary.
More Heathrow Complaints & Reviews
- Heathrow Airport - security check caused me to lose my flight
- Heathrow Airport - rude staff, cleanliness, lack of informatio
- British Airways / Heathrow Airport - airport is a mess!
- Heathrow Airport - harassment by airport security
- B A Security Officers Heathrow T5 - suffering the wrath of 2 security officers
- Heathrow Airport - immigration
- Heathrow Airport - lost money from forgotten hand luggage
- Heathrow Airport - baggage loss
- Heathrow Airport - tax refund
- Heathrow Airport - transportation service between terminals