Hayneedle.comDo never order anything from this website

D

Horrible customer service. Ordered 2 wine racks that looked different than on the pictures online. Filled out a return process online, was supposed to take 48 hours and someone would call me back, did not work...called the customer service 4 days later...I will now receive an email with instructions within 48 hours on how to return the items at my cost!!! DO NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. Websites like this will disappear by themselves due to their false advertisement and poor customer service. I will spread the word.

• Pa
    Paul R @ Hayneedle Jul 27, 2016

I am sorry for the frustration that you are having. Please email in to [email protected] with your information and I or my team would be more than happy to look into this situation for you. We appreciate you giving us the chance to help resolve your issues. - Paul R. Hayneedle

• Da
    Damke Jul 27, 2016

Awful. I ordered 2 outdoor chairs in slate grey. A free table was offered. What I got was 2 dark brown chairs and NO table. Customer service said, they were out of stock on the table & would give me a credit. He said if they sent the table later - I would be charged for the table & shipping. What???? The supervisor said they sent the brown, because they had no slate grey. What???

Never again. Terrible.

• Ak
    Akimea Jul 27, 2016

Now I know why the price was low and the shipping is free. The cartons were badly damaged upon delivery and consequently so were some of the components (rabbit hutch). I don't really expect any satisfaction from the company, and although damaged, the product is still usable, but buyers beware. I do NOT recommend this website. Go somewhere else and pay a little more.

Hayneedle Jan 03, 2013

Naimaxe, if an order arrives damaged or defective in any way we will pay for the return shipping, any other return is the customer's responsibility. Please contact us at [email protected] or call us at [protected] and would be more than happy to assist you and answer any questions that you may have. - Robin with Hayneedle

• Na
    Naimaxe Dec 15, 2012

Forces customers to pay for returns. 100% satisfaction? Good luck...

• Po
    Postured Sep 03, 2012

I ordered and item from hayneedle and three attemps later I was continuously receiving the item extremely damaged. Even though they advertise as free shipping, upon refussing to accept the broken item, the delivery men took it away. I was then charged $250. Fee. I disputed the fee with my credit card company and they sided with hayneedle. Even though they claim free shipping. So now I'm out $250. Do not buy anything from hayneedle. Save yourself the aggravation and expense.

Chomstome Mar 06, 2012

Hayneedle.com is no Zappos! Beware. What happened to the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee hayneedle?

• Sh
    shellinaya Aug 18, 2011

I could not agree more -- they totally screwed up my delivery time and I still don't have what I ordered, which I needed two days ago. If I had not spent a ton of time emailing and calling the item would have been held by the shipper due to their error for another week! Total screw-ups. If you need something within a week, order it somewhere else.

HayneedleCare Jun 06, 2011

Hi Paula,

According to our records, your issue has already been resolved. If you believe this is not the case, please contact me at [email protected] Thank you!

HayneedleCare Jun 06, 2011

Hi Paula,

Thank you for reaching out to me. According to our records, your issue has already been resolved. If this is not the case, please contact me at [email protected] and I would be happy to assist you.

Thank you!

• Pa
    paula terhune Jun 04, 2011

per my order#[protected] a cussinart fp-14dc elite collections 14cup food processor, item#cu1423-1 did not receive with order, as promised a free gift of a stick blender nor the 2 rebate form that was to be oncluded as well. also, need original purchase receipt for thes forms. Can you help, as i am getting no where with hayneedle 1-800's # thanks [email protected]

HayneedleCare Feb 24, 2011

Hi Dalman,

I'm so sorry you encountered this problem. Could you please email me your order number and I would be more than happy to investigate this issue and figure out what went wrong. You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you!