Hayat VacationsFraud

A Oct 03, 2019

Hayat Vacations Fraud
Dear All,

Please note that Hayat Vacations is completely fraud.
They sell you the package with false promises and even promise the full refund on cancellation with in a week.
I purchased a package of AED 15300 on 20th June 2019 based on the promise of Sales Executive Aakash and his Sales Manager Raza that it can be cancelled with in a week and full refund will be given.
I cancelled it on the same day, but till date did not get my refund.
The Sales Executives they employee are not permanent employee and are working on visit visa. Now all the contact numbers given by Hayat Vacations are switched off and they never response to emails.
I already have the contacts of 3 people who are duped by Hayat Vacations and we all are going to register a complaint with Police and Court against Hayat Vacations.
Please be aware and do not buy any product from Hayat Vacations.
If you already have been cheated by them, please contact me to fight this fraudster.

Regards,
Anwar Shareef
[protected]@live.com

• Ab
    Abdul Mateen Mavad Nov 30, 2020

I am also suffering the same. Please add me in your whatsapp group [protected])

• Wa
    Wasi Siddiqui Nov 30, 2020

Same thing happened with me. I partially paid when I went to their office to activate my package and paying the balance amount before paying i asked about the package and the promises in written then they said its not like that and the sales executive who sold the package is terminated. And there is no provision of refund

• Ra
    Rash1 Jul 20, 2020

Me too...I am also a victim of this fraud . Please can we all do this together?

Salini Haridas Jun 29, 2020

Can I please get added too. I've lost 33000. [protected] is my number. I would like to be part of any intiative against them.

Jagdish D. Jun 25, 2020

hi everybody,
    we have created a whats ap group,
    kindly share your contact no for the next action

Savio2020 Jun 25, 2020

Hi I am also a victim of this fraud . Please can you give me your contact no ?

Jagdish D. Jun 14, 2020

I am also the victim, can I hava your contact details, I think we should complaint in group, my no. is [protected]

• Um
    umair m haris Jan 02, 2020

Can I have your contact number pls

• Ra
    Rash1 Jul 20, 2020

@umair m haris I am also a victim of this fraud . Please can you give me your contact no ?