Haverty'suncomfortable mattress

L

I have purchased a mattress from Haverty's website but the one I received was uncomfortable and not what I expected. I could not sleep because of a terrible pain in the back. I contacted their customer service, explained the situation and they sent out a tech. He took some measurements and told that there was nothing wrong with the mattress. When I bought it I told them that I had some health problems and they promised that this mattress would help me. Then I called them again and they finally agreed to review my case. They promised to call me back, but unfortunately no one contacted me yet.