[Resolved] Harvey Norman — unethical behaviour
We purchased a Samsung 714L 4 door black stainless fridge for $2949.00. We paid $3019.00 in total including delivery. Unfortunately the fridge was too big for our house and we went back to get a different type.
We got one for $2499.00 but was penalised for bringing the other one back. In the end we paid $2933.00 which we felt was unfair when they only picked the fridge up the next day. This amount included $294.00 restocking fee, delivery of $70.00.
To make matters worse, the men who delivered the fridge and picked up the other one were very rude and blamed us for not measuring the fridge space before purchase.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525