Harvey Norman Malaysia — late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer
Dear Complaints Board,
We recently purchased a furniture from Harvey Norman Malaysia, Ikano at Mutiara Damansara. They have failed to deliver our item on time. It stated in the receipt between 11:00am to 1:00pm but they send the item about an hour later. If they cannot commit to sending the item on time don't write it down on the receipt. And the sales person did not call us back when he promised to call and inform us on what and where the item. The furniture cost about RM12, 000 we expected an on time delivery and a good response from the sales person. We are very disappointed with Harvey Norman. Please check your staff and be sure that they are doing their job properly or not.
- an unsatisfied customer-
More Harvey Norman Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising!
- Harvey Norman - catalogue
- Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525