Hartford Auto InsuranceHartford roadside assistance

K

Dec 10, 2016 by

klenk

Hartford auto insurance roadside assistance
Complaint Rating:
HARTFORD.COM
aarp #[protected] 2
hartford auto #55phb383033

today my front tire got stuck in a hole and I spent 2 hours on hold with Hartford roadside assistance.

Another hour later I received a call back and was told that none of the 20 something providers would not come out to my house

just too bad for me?????

I called AAA and they waived the initial protocol after hearing what lame a######s Hartford is to leave a 70 year old woman helpless.

An AAA truck came out and in less than 1 hour I was out of the hole.

This is insurance for older people????? That takes over 3 hours to tell a 70 year old woman that they would not be able to provide roadside assistance.

Do not provide roadside assistance if you cannot deliver and create unsafe situations for a 70 year old woman.

Please tell me how is it that AAA helped me in 2 minutes and Hartford could not even come and take a look?????

This is insurance for older people????? not at all safe for an older person! in addition to being very traumatic. Do I need to get an attorney???????

I would like to be re-imbursed for my AAA membership that I had to buy today 12/10/2016--$56

I am paying Hartford for roadside assistance