Harrelson Mazda — Stay away from Harrelson Mazda!
We had a number of issues with this dealership, the biggest issue is; we purchase a new car from this dealership and to this day they have not registered the vehicle in our name. Because of this issue we are not able to renew our tags. We finally told the leasing company about this and they sent us a POA. Now we have to go and take care of this ourselves and we have been informed that there are going to be fee's involved because the tags are over due. We do not recommend this dealership to ANYONE. They do not care about the customers once they have left the lot. They tell you what you want to hear and then once you are gone everything is your fault.
We have attempted to contact anyone at the dealership regarding this issue and NO ONE there is willing to help. We have sent certified letters, emails. We have also contacted the BBB, Attorney general, and list the complaint on any site we can and will continue to do so. We do not what anyone else to have this experience. STAY AWAY FROM HARRELSON MAZDA!
More Harrelson Mazda Complaints & Reviews
- Seacoast Mazda - Awful experience
- Mazda BT 50 - never ending problems
- Milestone Mazda - Customer Service
- Steele Mazda - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - Fraudulent organization
- Ramsey Mazda - Verbally abusive & deceptive in sales!
- Open Road Mazda - Shady Sales
- Sam Galloway Mazda - Poor customer service
- Steele Mazda - Poor Service
- CX-5 Mazda - Ad price not honor
- Duncan Ford Mazda/Mazda CX9 - poor customer service