Seacoast Mazda — Awful experience
I went to Seacoast Mazda on January 29, 2009 and spoke to Rob Bazylewicz the salesman. I know my car was not worth what I owed but did not know how bad. Without even looking at my car Rob said I was in a bad situation. He suggested that I buy a car from him and give mine back to the bank. REPO!! WHAT!!! I have a 700 credit score.
Rob said it didn't matter because it will wash themselves! He then brought his manager out to try to convince me of this. Rob went on to tell me story after story of people they do this service for and that he is helping me out. He tried to make me feel it was the banks fault I owed to much, when I understand the economy is making it hard to trade cars right now.
I walked away from their 'help'. I was going to call the banking commission, which I may. I just want everyone to know that a repo on your bureau won't get fixed with another loan!! I spoke to 2 other people who have had Rob's sales tactics actually work.. They will be taking action.
In closing watch out for Rob Bazylewicz and Seacoast Mazda!
More Seacoast Mazda Complaints & Reviews
- Mazda BT 50 - never ending problems
- Milestone Mazda - Customer Service
- Steele Mazda - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - Fraudulent organization
- Ramsey Mazda - Verbally abusive & deceptive in sales!
- Mazda American Credit - Don't use them
- Open Road Mazda - Shady Sales
- Sam Galloway Mazda - Poor customer service
- Harrelson Mazda - Stay away from Harrelson Mazda!
- Steele Mazda - Poor Service
- CX-5 Mazda - Ad price not honor