Harley Davidsonsales/marketing

B Jul 10, 2019

Dear HD,
I just traded in my old bike for a new one a week ago. I have already confirmed with the loan company, put my down payment down, and they took my old bike. Meanwhile I've been left without transportation for the week and nobody at Jet City Harley seems to be able to tell me what the hold up is. I am beyond dissatisfied because I was not informed of any such delays and now I am out on money and transportation! This is the worst customer service and business practices I have ever experienced during my time riding!