Hardeesslow service

M

We are in Hardees every Sunday morning after church. We meet 3 other couples their also. They very seldom have coffee made. They know they get a rush of people after church or churches are out. We usually have to go up and get our own refills, if they have coffee made. This mornings service was really bad. My husband orderd bisquit and gravy breakfast bowl, low carb bowl, breakfast frisco, orange juice, coffee, and a cappucino french vanilla. We only got the cappucino. Went up to the counter after 20 to 25 min. of waiting. Another 5 min. our food was up and at the same time I asked to have our money back. The manger came out and gave me my money back. He didn't acknowledge I'm sorry, or nothing. They could have alot of business if they would have good service. They are the only restaurant open on Sunday morning.
Monica Fischer

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices