Handyman Club of America — magazines and regular information
I am a lifetime member of handyman club, but have not gotten the magazine regularly for over a couple of years. I contacted the office over a year ago got one copy of the magazine and nothing since. I did get a "trial" Feb.2016 copy that wanted me to join. My membership # is [protected]. I moved from my old address last year so I have a new address now. That address is 1103 Rainbow Rdg; Bumpass, VA23034. The phone nos. listed to contact you do not work!!! Since you are still trying to get new members, I have to assume that you are still in business. I would like to keep my membership, but if this is how you operate I would like a refund of my lifetime membership dues.
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal?
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership!
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!!
- Handyman Club of America - are they still in business?
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - Not receiving my lifetime membership magazines.
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lack of magazine on lifetime membership
- Handyman Club of America - life membership
- Handyman Club of America - un-requested material
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - handyman club of america