Handyman Club of Americamagazines and regular information

R

I am a lifetime member of handyman club, but have not gotten the magazine regularly for over a couple of years. I contacted the office over a year ago got one copy of the magazine and nothing since. I did get a "trial" Feb.2016 copy that wanted me to join. My membership # is [protected]. I moved from my old address last year so I have a new address now. That address is 1103 Rainbow Rdg; Bumpass, VA23034. The phone nos. listed to contact you do not work!!! Since you are still trying to get new members, I have to assume that you are still in business. I would like to keep my membership, but if this is how you operate I would like a refund of my lifetime membership dues.

Jacqulyn Jung Mar 14, 2016

I have been a"Lifetime" customer since April 2009. I have not gotten a magazine in over 2 1/2 years. And as far as being picked for a product trial I have had 1 in 7 years or in
    84 months. Oh sure they give you this big schpeel on getting a router, chisels, tape measure. They certainly took my money, when I made a payment of $289.00. After that I tried calling them, and they asked me which magazine I was receiving I but no longer do was from the Handyman Club. I was told that's because they were from Handyman club and I could only receive the Handy magazine, well why in the hell did I receive Handyman if I was only to get Handy magazine. Take the money and run.