Hair Clubterrible company!

N

I signed an (over-priced) contract for one year and was told I had 3 days to rescind it. Then the sales consultant, Keith,? said 'we can get you in today for your first "treatment". I said OK, I'll try it. Well, I did ,and when I got home and reread my contract he had scratched out the part about being able to rescind the contract, AFTER I had signed it.!

So beware, Look at the contract before you leave. Do not take a first "treatment" the first visit there.But most of all... the program is NOT worth 3 grand. I could have done the same thing at home, with products from a salon or beauty supply store.
Save your time and money.

• Ra
    Rattlesnake Bob Oct 06, 2019

I have been a Hair Club customer for five years. When I joined, there was an initial charge for the first application, and then monthly charges for service and hair. The contracts are quite specific and the company is trustworthy. However, there are varying skill levels of stylists and sometimes you receive a less than desired cut and style, as sometimes happens at any barber shop or salon. The process requires some work by the client at home to keep the hair looking good, and Hair Club products like shampoos, conditioners, and sunscreens are specifically designed for the hand made hair application. At the St. Louis Hair Club, the stylists tell me that they service sports stars, airline pilots, investment bankers, corporate people, as well as ordinary working guys like me. The Hair Club system is not cheap, but they stand behind their work, and in five years, I have only had one hair application replaced due to problems. Hair Club is not perfect, but show me a company that is.

• Ya
    yadiro May 07, 2013

I went last month my experience was good, I am exciting, I want to see my hair, good...I will go to my next experience...

• El
    Elk Grove May 11, 2011

Go ### yourself your an idiot.They could not open an account without you signing the proper paperwork.Your a dumb old broad

• Jj
    Jjdnx Mar 17, 2011

I strongly agree, happened to me too at orange, california.

• Re
    Redjunior Dec 18, 2010

I have a current situation like this here in Charlotte, NC

• Rm
    rmock Aug 17, 2010

This also happened to me here in Atlanta and I was rushed into the 1st treatment on my 1st visit and paperwork brought to me during that treatment which gave me no time to even read what I was signing. Now I have found out they have already collected the full 12 months payments and I have only had that one treatment. I understood I would be paying monthly but that is not what happened. Now I have a $3000 charge on a credit card. What is my recourse for this?

• Lb
    LB2 Mar 20, 2009

I went in today for the first time, (Houston). My experience seemed like I was getting hustled rather than helped. I asked what the cost would be and they were vague, but then they asked me for my social security number and my drivers licence. Then they went and opened up a credit account for me within the next few minutes without my consent and and asked me to sign for 500 dollars down on a price that was later quoted to be over 2000 dollars for the EXT: EXTREME HAIR THERAPY, which only seems to be a few bottles of shampoo and conditioner, and maybe a few other products. These products seem way over priced. So far it seems like a hustle. I'm thinking of going back to cancel any further business with them.