Complaints & Reviews

horrible service

I have been in the unfortunate position to have to use hair replacement systems for many years after a chronic illness caused me to lose my hair, and, as a woman, I have not had the courage to just accept baldness. As a result I have used several hair replacement stylists, and companies and conclude that Hair Club is the least horrible of the ones I have dealt with.

First, I will say that any replacement system will never be as good, or look as good, as your own hair. If anybody is going to try a hair system, which is basically just a fancy name for a wig, that person must be realistic about what a company or stylist can actually accomplish.

The hair systems I have tried have been attached to my head by different means: tape, glue, clips, and even sewn to my own thin hair when I had hair.

I have done business with individual stylists, bought my own hair systems on line, and entered into contracts with three different national companies, including HC.

I will tell you what I have learned in my long history of hair replacment systems:

1. None of these systems were ever completely undetectable, and no system out there ever will be, but certain systems were less detectable than others. For instance, human hair is more natural looking than synthetic, medium to heavy density is the most natural looking, I think, and full lace caps are less detectible than any other material.

2. All hair systems that are glued or taped to your head will come up, and come loose after just a few days. If you use this type of system ( I use a combination of glue and tape) which, for me, feels the most securely attached, you will have to learn how to re-secure the system yourself almost every day and in between salon appointments, which is pretty simple to do.

3. No hair, no matter if its virgin, remy, human, synthetic, Indian, Chinese, or hair from an alien from outer space, is going to last more than a few weeks, or even a few months before it will either have to be thrown away or sent in to have more hair added to it. Whenever you comb your hair, wash it or style it, some hairs are going to break or fall out, and, obviously, since it doesn't grow back, you will eventually be left with stringy hair and/or bald spots if you don't buy a new one or send it in to have hair added. I find my systems have not lasted more than 2 weeks, so I bought 26 heads of hair, and have a new one applied every two weeks.

4. All hair systems will need to be washed every 3-4 days as they get dull and stiff and can start to smell. You must be careful when you are washing the system. Comb it out before you wash, use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners, do not rub it a lot when you are washing it, apply a shine gloss or detangler, comb it out again, and let it air dry as much as possible before styling, and never use super high heat when drying or styling.

5. I have found individual stylists to be unreliable and go out of business very often. They are also difficult to reach if you have an emergency, usually doing business on a cell phone and if they don't feel like answering their cell phone, you are out of luck. So if you need regular service, you may want to consider a bigger company that is more established. Also individual stylists tend to cost a little less than the bigger companies, but I don't mind paying more, for more reliable service.

6. Buying your own hair on line costs less, but it is very difficult to figure out what kind of hair to order, how to measure your head correctly for a custom fit and then you have to apply it yourself, which I found impossible to do even though I have been using a hair system for years. However, I have known people who find this option a good one if they use clip on hair pieces and once they figure out how to correctly measure their heads, and pick the right color, type, density, and texture of hair they need. They also have to find a good stylist who can do a good job cutting the system in.

7. Bigger companies will require you to sign a contract for service, and None of the three I used offered a refund for cancelling the contract, for client dissatisfaction with their produce or service, including HC. So if you are not sure about getting a hair system, do a lot of research, read reviews, go talk to the actual clients, and if you do decide to try a hair system, buy just one head of hair to see how you like it, or enter into the least expensive, shortest contract they offer before you enter into a long term, more expensive comittment

8. Bigger companies usually will cost more than most individual stylists or buying on line. One company I used cost more than HC, and one cost a little less. And then there is one international company out there that I did not do business with as they wanted to charge me $7, 000 for two heads of custom made hair, which was basically the same wig glued to my head as I had for years. Outrageous. Even more outrageous is that this company said one head of hair would last 3-4 years. BS! I declined to sign that contract and as I was walking out of their office, another woman was walking in who was very angry and she said, I hope you didn't sign up for this rip-off and proceeded to tell me that it took her almost 4 months to get the hair they "custom made" for her, and when she finally got it, it didn't fit and was the wrong color. She told the stylist at the time it was put on, but the stylist told her to call and make an appointment to come back in to fix it. She went back 5 days later for her appointment to fix it, and they told her it would have to be sent back in to be repaird and they wanted to charge her an additional $350.00 to fix it. When she refused to pay for their mistake they told her to leave. She was returning that day to meet with the manager. I don't know what happened to her, but I imagine it wasn't good.

9. After all of my experiences, I chose Hair Club. Hair Club hair quality is average, the hair is not undetectable, it comes up, it wears out, I have to sign a contract which is non-refundable, and it costs me about the same as some people pay for a mortgage each month, but I stayed with them because I found them to be reliable. If I need an appointment to accommodate a special ocassion, or if the hair needs to be fixed, or if I want to change the color, my requests have always been met. My stylist has a great deal of experience handling hair systems and that makes a difference in how well they are applied, how they look and how long they last. Is HC perfect, no way. I think they are overpriced, they exaggerate the quality of their products, and their product is no better than any other system, but HC is the best I have found.

This is just my experience, other people might have a different opinion of HC based on their own experiences. I just urge everyone to do your homework before you sign a contract or give someone a lot of money, and be realistic about what a hair system can actually do.

• Th
    theshoppingdiva Apr 05, 2011

This was good information. HC never says that its a lacefront human hair wig they are selling. The commerical is very misleading and it looks like they are offering some kind of actual hair transplant system, when in reality all they are doing is selling you a very expensive wig. I think they need to be more transparent so customers can make an informed decision about what they want to do with their thinning or balding scalp.

• Na
    naturalmel May 30, 2011

Thanks for posting. My mother in law just signed the contract for HC. We asked them many questions but you helped answer some concerns that I had. I had a feeling this was a little too hood to be true.

shahram yazdi Nov 28, 2012

why on earth one should spend enough of a mortgage for a WIG? this is how is done: i found hair club for men and women nothing but rip off, scam... No one need more than 2-3 hair wear per year!! there is catch.requires special care that's all i assure you all. one can easy get away with about $1000.00 a year not even...go on line remember this name HD. is better to have an stylists take your measurements ahead of time if not no worries HD will tell you have is done.
    after a while i feel like a fool to have spent over $18000.00 on hair club for men and women.
    [email protected]

• Aw
    awwell Jan 16, 2013

This was very helpful! I really appreciate that you took the time to explain your history with hair systems. I had an appointment today. I wanted to believe that it would be as nice as described. However, I told her that I never sign a contract or make a deposit without "sleeping
    on it" and checking out reviews. I am glad that I did and that you have been so helpful. I lost all my hair at age 16 and it never came back in as full or healthy. I have worn wigs or hairpieces for years but never one that required glue or tape because I have allergies. Supposedly the glue she tested on me today didn't cause a reaction but... I think that I will just continue to order online and deal with the less than perfect. There are worse thing for sure. I am married to a wonderful man so it is easier for me to take a more casual attitude than if I were searching for a life partner. I wish all of you the best in everything else in life if you can't have it with a head of hair.

shahram yazdi Jan 25, 2013

GOOD FOR YOU LADY. Just stay away from hair club for men and women..also please pass the word around make sure people you know to check all on line sites complains of hair club for men and women..good luck...

Resolved unconscionable business practices

High-pressure tactics, constant up-sell, duplicitous in the extreme. One of the worst experiences of my life. When I went in for a "consultation" they showed me pseudo-scientific utterly ridiculous movie on hair loss. Then shoved a contract into my face to "get me started." They wanted $3000! I told my "consultant" a vapid young lady, that this was much more than I could afford, so she miraculously found a "special" that she said had "expired" but she had her supervisor's approval to offer it to me. That "special" was $2000, which also turned out to be "negotiable” and we "settled" on an even smaller amount. I was told that this was the only major expense, and that once my "new hair" was in place, all I would need to do would be to come in about every 5 weeks for a haircut, and "service" which would run about $75.
This company preys on the insecurities that losing one's hair can bring. I foolishly signed up and with great fanfare, they measured me for what they told me was going to be my "custom hair matrix". I was told that it took up to 6 weeks to create my "new hair." Miraculously, I got a call about 3 weeks later; telling me my "custom matrix" was ready. They attempted to create the illusion I was getting some sort of magic new hair, made especially for me. But this "custom system” turned out to be a rather ratty-looking, off-the-shelf wig!!!
Fitting this piece was traumatic. Without warning, the technician shaved my head completely using some sort of electric clipper and vibrating device that I am sure killed of what remaining hair follicles I had. I went ballistic! It was a nightmare looking at myself in the mirror! Then the "tech" glued the wig in place and styled it. At least it covered up my newly-shaved head but I was absolutely livid and realized I had been "had." The next part of their strategy is to start selling you their various monthly plans- none of which were mentioned when I first signed up. Fortunately I did not sign anything else. I went back twice for two lousy haircuts and "service" and each time the manager kept pressuring me to sign up for one of their plans. I never went back.

shahram yazdi Mar 09, 2013

hi, very helpful review and all true... I was ripped off by this club too . I am yet another victim of hcmw .They used the very same and shameful, rather deliberate lies and tactics on me too and worked.. finally I'm out but not before wasting over $18000.00 for a poorly made WIG followed by constant up-sell tactics and pressure to unnecessary upgrades and weekly lies lies lies...best wishes..

refusing to refund credit

I cancelled a Hairclub appointment, in I really did not have a scheduled appointment yet for services, I wa...

no refund

I had my 'free' consultaions with "BOB" at Hair Club on *** St. in Knoxville TN. I was promised that if I did the 'biomatrix' hair replacement that it WOULD NOT damage my hair, and that I would receive ALL my money back !00% of $1500 if not satisfied. I was never given the patch test to see if my hair was strong enough that is listed on the contract. The contract is written so tiny and is so long, and I trusted BOB and just did it without reading...that is ***. My hair was ripped from my head in dime sized bald spots by this process. I was treated horribly when I asked for my money back after it was removed, and told that no, I MIGHT get 50% if corporate headquarters agreed, and they tried to sell me more! I have never been so humiliated, or had my own hair blamed for the problem and the damage it recieved. There was NEVER any show of appology, any regret on their part, any humanity shown to me, except for Rhonda the beauticion who was an angel and compassionate.

hair club surgery

Hair Club for Men, Women and Kids offer hair restoration products, treatments and hair transplant surgery services. They offer a range of products and services for people suffering from light to heavy hair loss. I started to lose my hair around my 30th birthday. It took me years to finally seek help about it but when I got around to it I decided to go to Bosley. After the initial consultation with a Bosley representative, I did some digging and I found a plethora of medical (yes medical) violations and decided to find a better solution than to get my head whacked by butchers. My friend has a hair system and it looks great but I didn't really want to pursue that solution. He suggested I meet with Hair Club so I bit the bullet. The initial consultation was short and sweet, they performed an analysis of my hair loss and scalp and told me I was a good candidate for hair translantation surgery. I'd heard this before at Bosley so I did my homework and found Hair Club has only the best doctors working for them. The surgery was pretty affordable, took a few hours and was painless. I did have a sore scalp the next couple of days but the Dr. says it is normal and the discomfort was nominal. My surgery was two years ago and I am VERY happy with my decision. I cannot speak to others experiences, but mine was excellent and the results on par with my expectations.

• Rm
    rmock Aug 24, 2010

What state do you live in, Tommy?

charge for services not yet received

I went for a consultation to The Hair Club in Atlanta, Ga. last month. Before I knew it they had me in there...

Resolved ext program

First of all, this is not a complaint, It is just information about ther ext program from hair club. I couldn't find any information about the ext program, so I decided to write about my experiences. My hair was thinning and I decided to search for treatments and/or transplants. I went to a couple of experts, one tryed to sell me a $5k transplant, by the way I was only thinning on the front of my head, they call it the widows peak. I didnt want to rush in it, so I went for a second opinion to HCM, they told me that a transplant wasn't necessary, since I had caught it in good time. My hair was also thinning on top, I always had my hair very short, even in H.S. their shampoos and Minoxidil do work in the front of the head, also it works in the top, or any where in the head you want it to work. I've been doing this for 6 months now, and I am happy that I went thru it. I got my confidence back, my hair started to grow in the front, which is where I cared the most. I didnt find any information about their ext program online to see if it actually works. well it does. The only thing about the ext is that it is alittle expensive, their shampoo, minoxidil and vitamins, you can find these things in walgreens, Minoxidil comes in a small bottle that you just apply it to your head where it's thinning twice a day, the shampoo seems to work too. I slacked off the first 3 months because I didnt know what the reaction to the pills were going to be, It didnt have any side effect to me, Now I which I have done it the way it was intended to be. I only apply minoxidil once a day, instead of twice. I didnt take my vitamins every day. I dont know were you can find shampoo, but while showering it made my hair squeek when I was taking it off, that was a good indication that if was taking all that grease caused by dht. See if you can find some off that shampoo anywere else. and the vitamins you can also find them at walgreens. Taken twice a day. BUT FIRST OF ALL consult with a doctor, I didnt. I bet they will know what to do. they will probably tell you about minoxidil and vitamins and what type of shampoo to take. by the way, minoxidil is a brand of Rogaine. The minoxidil (walgreens brand) didnt dry fast enough for me. Oh, and there's pills that you can take to keep the hair that you have or will have after the treatment. One of those is propecial, but they are expensive, so again, talk to a doctor, they might have something cheaper, I didnt, but I will after I get my hair back. what else can I informe you with.

• Qu
    Question2011 Dec 23, 2010

I went to Hair Club a month ago, and the cust. Serv. Rep. told me that I need it to have a Bio...something their system name, but sounds like is a little wig they put on your bald scalp...and you have to go back every 3 or 4 weeks for re-touchs or smthing like that...What really scared me was when she CSR said "ARE YOU READY TO SIGN THE CONTRACT" she was a little pushy and gave a red FLAG when I told her I dont sign nothing until I research more...her anwer then was WHY did I go to Hair club? that was a music to my ears...Excume! I am a consumer have the right to go and check and see it and hear it witn my all senses...GOD Price $ 2500 plus 100 for every retouch or massage.

• Qu
    Question2011 Dec 23, 2010

FYI told CSR. I am using rogaine twice a day!
    1st ...she said their product is better because is less wattery than the normal rogaine .. more concentrated.
    2nd., She said Rogaine wont work for me cuz My foliculus are already closed...So which one should I believe?

• La
    Lakson Jan 12, 2011

@question2011 You are smart man not to sign the contract. If you would have signed the contract for the expensive bio-matrix that cost you around 250 - 500, you are stuck with your contract. Of course you can cancel the contract but you won't get any refund. Both non surgical treatments are money ripping scam! Don't fall for their words!

• Se
    secretsofthedead Apr 22, 2011

i agree. i went and the price was too high and $95 for monthly maintenance was rediculous. they high pressured me and i walked out.

you can do the maintenace yourself and if added hair is needed you can have that done as needed. just think $95 to clean it and glue it back is much too high and if they want you to sign a contract that is an immediate sign that they are out to get your money. how do you think they pay for those expensive commercials.

there are other places where you can get a quality hair replacement. google it and you will find places such as hair direct, cool piece and top lace where you pay about 1/10 th the price. it just takes more effort on your part for measurements and to maintain it yourself. in about 3-5 months of hc maintenace you could get another hairpiece.

hc isn't doing anything illegal but they are out to get your money and you pay lots more than what it's worth.

Resolved thiefs

PLEASE DO NOT GO UNDER THEY'RE TREATMENT. The laser treatment will make your hair to fall out even
more, didn't you notice that, before having a problem of hair loss, during summer time your hair falls out a little more ? Well Helllooo ! they apply heat in your scalp, when I told them that they treatment was not working for me and in fact it was causing me more hair loss they offered me extentions. HATE THIS PEOPLE, they make money with the misery of women like me that having a mild tyroid disorder that silly doctors didn't pay attention to was suffering from this horrible nightmare of hair loss. My advice :use rogaine 5 % (minoxidil is the only drug SCIENCE PROVED to help ), eat lean red meat it did worked for me and have a cup of coffe or 2 cups of caffeinated teas a day ( caffeine interferes with DHT ) all this advices helped me through the last 2 years fighting this problem. HOPE I HELPED SOMEONE LIKE ME. ERIKA

• Vi
    Victoria9 May 10, 2010

Hair Club was a nightmare: extremely expensive, poor service, cheating and lying. Their products don't work at all. For almost $300 a month service and supply, they even didn't bother to put supply in a nice bag but in a black trash bag.

Rogaine 2% minoxidil works fine as well. However, the 2% minoxidil from Hair Club EXIT doesn't work at all. It appears yellow and overdated.

• Be
    Being scammed Jun 14, 2010

6/14/10 I fell for their scam too. My hair falls faster than it did before & now I'm stuck under contract..can't back out. Their shampoo, conditioner & scalp cleaner only dry your hair. The so called vitamins are tough on your stomach & don't help at all. It's been 3 months and my hair is not getting any better but worse.

The only option I have left is wearing a wig.

• Da
    day dreamer Apr 04, 2011

i have thyroid problems too and wut i did was go get sum over the counter prenatal pills even though i am not pregnant and used a conditioner thats contains sage, rosemary and proteins- it has been helping a great deal- get a home remedy book it will tell you sage and roasemary helps stimulate hair growth. I am only 29 and i havd been going thru this for quite some time i'd rather take home remedies any day over any drugs because of drug side effects can be worst ( immediately and long term)

• Da
    darkandlovely Apr 05, 2011

Thanks I was thinking about going in for a consultation but you changed my mind.

• Na
    natali11 Nov 23, 2012

thank you for the comments you changed my mine

• Va
    v.a May 08, 2013

hair club is the best plce. If you have hair loss just go there. LIfe is too short so what if you need to some thing extra and spend money on your hair... be boold or just do few things about your hair loss . get lost

Resolved joke of a product

This was the BIGGEST joke ever. I saw their advertisement on tv and thought I would give them a call I ended...

Resolved unprofessional and incompetent

Hair Club for Men and Women offers products, styles, cuts and moisture treaments as an alternative to hair plugs or extentions for people with only slightly thinning hair. What they don't tell you is that they try to ruin your hair in order to get even more money when you have to use their hair replacement methods.

Their stylists are incompetent and rude. They can not follow directions nor do they have much common sense. My hair was colored an unnatural dark color even though my eyelashes and eybrows are light blonde. Instead of trimming my hair and leaving at my shoulder or below the "stylist" Kim left only 2 inches at the back of my neck and it's uneven and choppy.

AJ the manager of Hair Club in Cincinnati refuses to honor our contract which states that if I am not satisfied with their services I can have the purchase price given in products. His solution was that I just not come back... and forgo the thousands of dollars I've spent.

I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy. They are unprofessional, incompetent and tried to ruin my hair in order to get more money from me.

shahram yazdi Feb 25, 2013

Good observation..i totally agreed with your review. It's embarrassing to admit that myself was once a member of this so called hair club for men and women. Now i do all that myself for only fraction of prize i used to pay to hair club.just make sure others will know what this club is really all about.

Resolved spam

I received a Spam email from the Hair Club which seemed enticing, since my hair is receding (now I realize that I must have been identified by someone as a potential sales lead and no doubt there is commission at stake if they reel me in. Well, having a little idel time on my hands, I took the bait and clicked through to their web site at HairClub.com and found they even had a location in my own city here in Tampa, Florida. Wow, how convenient I thought! Hmmm, I was seriously thinking about taking their free promotion to inspect my hair and scalp (a $250.00 savings) forgetting that my $15 Barber could offer some free advice. Anyway, I thought what's the harm with letting them take a look and giving me some options, information and free advice. Then, on a hunch, since there are so many scams now-a-days, I went to Google and searched for Hair Club complaints and was so thankful I did, because after reading all of the horror stories from people who had done business with the Hair Club (or should I say, attempted to do business with the Hair Club) I got all of the information and free advice I needed without even leaving my chair and keyboard. So, for all of you who had such a terrible experience with the Hair Club, thanks for at least taking the time to post your comments here and elsewhere, because you really are helping others avoid the same grief and there is no telling how much money you have saved other individuals like myself, who might have been sucked in to a scam like this if it wasn't for your efforts to warn others. Thanks again ... I'll keep my thin hair and keep smiling too!

• Ha
    haiti1975 Mar 12, 2014

Hello my name is lozamar Alexis, I was a hair club member for about a year, when I signed up with them they told me that I should get my hair back in about 4 weeks, 4 months came no new hair growth than 6 months a year still no new hair growth, I paid them $2500 for nothing, I tried calling them, they told me that they didn't know why it didn't work, I need to know what I can do to get my money back from them, can someone please help

Resolved pure scam

HCFM in Puerto Rico is a scam!!! do not go there if you live in puerto rico nonono. Hi my name is Edgardo and I ve been rob by this people telling me that I look good, and when I got aut to my friends they laft at me because it, s realy look bad, not natural at all. And I ask for a refound an they say no way jose, so I lost $2, 600.00 I guest Im calling my lawyer. So I you know think before you go and be weare of this people, they dont care.

• Gu
    gud4hairclub Oct 19, 2009

You should go back to Hair Club and speak to you consultant . If your are unsatisfied with your appearance, you should know that Hair Club has other options avilable to you for your hair loss. So not only can you treat your hair loss but also so you did not lose out on any money.

Resolved product and service

Do Not Use or Buy this product. I was a client of Hair Club for Men for 3 years from 1997 to 2000. I decided to give them another try and on my first visit I ended up walking out.
Nothing about this company has chenged in 9 years. Terrible product and terrible service.

• Gu
    gud4hairclub Oct 19, 2009

Sorry you did not have a good experience at the Hair Club you visited. However it does not mean the all Hair Clubs are unsatisfactory. There are many Hair Club clients who are satisfied and have been members for many years. Being a previous member, you know how the product can vary, as it is hand crafted as well as your own reponsibility of home maintance . Being able to communitate properly with the consultant as well as your own personal stylist would had ensured a more satisfactory result.

• Ne
    newintown Mar 02, 2013

First of all, I am not a man. I am a woman who lost my hair due to medical condition. I have been a member since 2006. My job causes me to travel all over the USA and so I have been a member in many states. The hair was gorgeous, the stylists excellent, and the ease of getting an appointment was wonderful until yesterday when I tried to transfer my membership to Jacksonville, FL location. The manager was rude, condescending and so horrible to me that I was reduced to tears. For starters she called me a “person off the street” who walked in as unknown expecting to be a member. She stated that she does not know me, has no equity in me and she went on to say that I was “not worth the risk”. The manager in Philadelphia assured her that I was a member. That did not matter to this Joy Griffiths. Nope. She continued to say that a basic customer was not worth her time. She said that I would just buy hair and disappear! Then when I decided NOT to be a member of her shop, she raised her voice and became even more verbally abusive yelling and screaming at me, “Are you effin serious?” Now, I am a professional, I am a member, and a good customer who always bought product and have a reputation of being a good client and a good tipper. I have sat for hours in the chair since 2006. I KNOW how to do this myself, however prefer a professional. I can buy hair off the internet. I can write evaluations like this, and I can tell everyone I know how Hairclub in Jacksonville treated me! Joy Griffiths told me to “go ahead” Said she has been at her location since 2006, “knows her business and was not concerned about a person of the streets like myself”. I intend to report her and this story to the corporate level. I am a professional woman and I have access to many wealthy men who don’t even know that I go to Hairclub. I can change that in a second and stop them from going there. Who do they think they are that they can blast a person for a job relocation? I don’t want to know any more about Joy Griffiths in Jacksonville, Florida. She is rude, nasty and has a terrible level of ridicule. She is mean and just not my type of human being. Maybe in this economy she does not need customers. I don’t know, but I plan to post this story everywhere so that people in Jacksonville can know what a horrible person she is and what a rotten business she runs. She also said that she would call the Tampa office and “warn them” about me- basically blackballing me from business!! Look it up folks. I have been a good standing member since 2006 and this woman is the most nasty individual I have ever encountered. No woman without hair should be reduced to tears! Joy, you are right. You don’t know me. I did not get where I am today and learn to work every day even without hair to have the likes of you insult me. Go to Jacksonville, Florida at your own risk

Resolved horrible hair

Well I was a customer for 3 years. All I have to say is that after you get your new hair and wear it for one...

Resolved dishonesty

First of all I made full payment 6 weeks prior to treatment. When I was called for consultation I wa...

Resolved scam charges

Thanks for all the reviews about Hair Club. It helped me change my mind and save money. They seem like just a business trying to rip people off. When they asked for deposit they processed everything really fast but for crediting my money back, they are acting so slow and do not respond my calls back! Shame on such a business!

• Bo
    Bob Marshall Jan 23, 2010

Yes, the Hair Club is not cheap and there is some selling behind getting you to join, and there even is some maintenance to keeping your hair (and appearance) looking nice, however it beats the heck out of being a cue ball. Give the company and process a break. I've been a client for 10 years and have my full confidence back. For me, HCM is what they say it will be. I look and feel great!

Resolved fraud and cheating

I absolutely would NOT recommend The Hair Club for Men and Women to anyone! I was charged $1000.00 and...

Resolved Bad service

On October 6, 2007 I went with my boyfriend to look into hair transplants and similar opportunities. Hearing...

Resolved scam

Hair Club For Men's "consultant" is nothing but a trashy, smooth-talking salesperson. In the so-called...

terrible company!

I signed an (over-priced) contract for one year and was told I had 3 days to rescind it. Then the sale...