Habbo HotelHabbo

I Am very dis satisfied with Habbo Hotel. I have Sent them 5 tickets which I haven't received a reply for any. I have spent a lot of money on Habbo Hotel. I have had many accounts on Habbo in the past as I do not continuously play it and forgot my email and password to my last account from last year. I provided them with all the information I could which should be enough to retrieve my account of which I spent a lot of money on... such as: some of the friends on that account... other accounts associated with that account. My date of Birth. My internet provider. The phone number I used to buy credits on. My complaint is that I really want my account back and they haven't done anything not even sent me an email. Their customer service Is the worst I've known. They don't have a contact number so I can speak to someone direct. And I don't know what to do from here to get my account back. they have not told me anything at all.