HabandWrong order shipped, overcharged and double charged shipping

In late MarchI placed an order by mail with Haband for two Guyaberra shirts. They were advertised as one for 25.99, 2 for 21.99. I ordered two and had a coupon for free shipping. When the order arrived, they sent only one shirt and charged me $25.99. I shipped it back as the order was wrong. I have repeatedly asked for them to show me the order form. They refunded the $25.99 but refused to honor the free shipping because they said they had sent the cheap chinese junk they say a "valuable free gifts." They also charged me an additional $9.99 for return shipping when it was them that screwed up the order. I have been a customer for years, but will not do business with a company that rips off its customers. I have tried numerous times to get them to escalate the issue to someone who has authority to correct this situation, but I keep getting replies from "Loren" who will not show me the order or make an adjustment. Do not do business with them. They overcharge and are a rip off. There incident number is #[protected]

Ann Ragan May 15, 2017

I ordered four tops, When I got them they were the wrong size so I sent them back with the label they give you. They came back the same way all the wrong size.So I returned the order which I paid for the shipping, closed the charge account and I thought that was the end of it. Now they say I owe late charges for shipping which if I'm not mistaken they advertise free shipping, They say I owe $33.00. I reported them to the BBB.