Haband PerksMonthly charge without knowledge

Last month i was charged on my visa bill $14. 95 that i did not order. I do not know what haband perks, but went ahead & paid. Today my bill came with the same thing charged $14. 95 post date 12 - 29 - 09 tran date 12 - 28 - 09. It had haband perks 888 - 626 - 3342md. Ref. No. 24692169362000166225647, amt. $14. 95. I have ordered from you for years, but not anymore. Take my name from your mailing list & give me credit for this amount 2 months. [protected]@bellsouth. Net.

• Jl
    JLewis98856 Jan 18, 2010

Charges $1.95 for intro. month then $14.95 thereafter by deceptive internet signup.

• To
    Tommy Shaffett Feb 03, 2010

After reading some of the complaints, you took out of my checking acount $1.95 without my knowledge. I don't want anymore money taken from my checking account. All I wanted to do was order from Haband. My name is Tommy Shaffett. email me at [email protected] You can't just take money from checking accounts without our knowledge. Yoy and Haband will lose alot of business this way.

• Ru
    Ruchti Roger W. Feb 07, 2010

Once again I have noticed the same thing. We have not ordered anything from Haband in three or four months, but on our Visa bill there is always that $14.95 a month fee with Haband perks 888-626-3342. We have been a customer of your company for some time and we want this to stop. If it continues, we will bring in the Better Business Bureau. My name is Roger Ruchti at [email protected] I never thought that Haband would be doing such a thing. Really disappointed in what is happening.

phyllis satterfield Feb 24, 2010

Haband perks has been taking 14.95 out of my checking account for two months without my knowledge. I will not order anything else from them.
    phyllis satterfield

phyllis satterfield Feb 24, 2010

Hasband perts has been taking 14.95 out of my checking account without my knowledge.
    and I want it refunded.
    phyllis satterfield

• Al
    ALEVTINA Feb 27, 2010

I orderd some items from the HABAND . Without my knowledge HABAND PERKS (1888-626-3342) started automatic deductions from my bank 14.95 every month, and initial fee was 1.95. I have been a HABAND's customer for years, and I am really very disappointed that I have to stop buying from them. I am going to bring this matter to the Better Business Bureau, if they do not refund my money. Alevtina Zilberg, [email protected]

• Ca
    caldwell33 May 01, 2010

This has happened to me too. I just opened my bill and saw the charge and questioned my husband if he ordered anything-no! I called the bank credit card phone number and they told me that Haband Perks has been deducting 14.95 per month for the last 14 months. They told me to contact Haband first, see if they would issue a credit, get a confirmation number and if not to call the credit card company back and they will take the charges off my account. Hope this works. I can't believe that I didn't see this sooner, now only one of us will be paying bills in the future so this can't happen again. I will never purchase from Haband again!!! E. Daum

• Rc
    R Carpenter` May 08, 2010

This happened to me too. I ordered something last Dec and since they have been charging $14.95 per month to my credit card for Haband Perks. Haband website does not recognize Haband Perks. I called credit card company to stop this and they said they would contact Haband to stop. The credit card company is giving me credit for this & will block future charges that Haband might send through. Carpenter

• Fl
    florence jones Jun 19, 2010

i do not want the haband perks did not say anything about chargeing me... do not take charge to my card! [email protected]

• Al
    aldotmeyers Jun 22, 2010

This has happened to me over an extended period . A scam which the credit card companies should be aware of.

• Do
    Donald F Harmon Jul 25, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I want the charges taken off my Visa Credit. The amount of $14.95 has appeared on my card for the last 2 months. I have written to Haband and asked them to remove as I do not know how it got on my card. They have not responded. Please remove it. I will not use it.
    Yours truly,
    Donald Harmon
    [email protected]

• initgudyeh Jul 25, 2010

[censor] happenes, in'in like yeh cus it does.. Blah...

Mary Pelletier Jul 31, 2010

I am being charged 414.95 on my Chase caed every month without my knowledge! Not sure how long this has been going on as I have been in the hospital. how do I remove this from my card?

Maria Kurpisz Aug 30, 2010

Cancel may Haband Perks member Maria Kurpisz 058525647

I never agree take me maney & 1, 95 from may account.

Maria Kurpisz 416 SO 132 nd ST
    BURIEN, WA 98168

e-mail [email protected]

Thanks Maria K.

Maria Kurpisz Aug 30, 2010

Cancel may Membership HABAND PERKS Maria Kurpiszz 058525647 PLEASE

I never agree take me maney from may account $ 1, 95

marypalmharbor Sep 17, 2010

cancel my Medmbership Haband Perks Member id [email protected] I will notifly my bank they are no longer permitted to allow auto withdrawal to you.

angelo a. hernandez Oct 08, 2010

I received valance of $128.91 and I dont know what if anything I order. Please send copy of product you think I purchase.
    fax 787-791-312355 or e-mail to [email protected] thanks, Angelo

neutral

angelo a. hernandez Oct 08, 2010

I will wait your answer to my request.

• Fi
    Finance Girl Nov 13, 2010

Hello to the people who have been ripped off by HABAND. I ordered some shoes online from Haband. When I got my Credit Card Statement I noticed a charge from Haband Perks for $1.95. I called the phone # on my statement for Perks, talked with a gentleman from maybe India or Pakistan (who knows, & it doesn't really matter). He told me to go to perks.haband.com to cancel before 11/14/10. I lost the paper that I wrote it on. I just found it today which is 11/13/10. I tried to go to the website and THERE IS NO WEBSITE! I was furious. I got right on the phone with my Credit Card Company. They instantly closed my card so that no other charges could come through. I work in a financial institution and see debit & credit cards constantly being compromised. Let me give you some advice. If you are buying online, use a credit card instead of a debit card. The reason for this is because with a credit card, you can cancel it immediately & get a new one reissued. If you purchase with a debit card & someone compromises your card # your institution will close that card, but then you have to go through the hassle of disputing the charges. I always use my credit card when buying online. This is the first time ever that I have had a problem. "" DON'T GIVE SCAMMERS A CHANCE TO RIP YOU OFF!""

• Fi
    Finance Girl Nov 13, 2010

Just want to clarify another thing. The phone # for my HABAND PERKS is out of New Jersey. 866-206-0751. Anybody else have that phone # on their statements?

• Ba
    babs154945 Mar 30, 2011

Recently, I place my first and last order with Haband. I looked on my account statement and saw the merchandise debit posted. Right below was a $1.95 charge for Haband Perks. I did a search on Haband Perks and came upon this site. Thank goodness for that. I immediately looked up the email address for Haband Perks and emailed them saying that I wanted off of their Perks program and to not take any money out of my account for monthly charges for this program. They emailed me back and said they took me off. I also called their number, 866.206.0751, and they assured me that I was taken off of their program. How is it that a company can allow such unethical behavior. The email address I used was, [email protected], I hope it helps some of you to get resolution of your problem with Haband Perks.

• Re
    Retta Rich Apr 12, 2011

Charging me a fee every month with automatic with draw without my knowing it i want it stoppped now

• Na
    nancilynn Jun 02, 2011

My 87 yr. old mother had been ordering from Haband from time to time. She was very ill and in and out of nursing homes and hospitals for months. I noticed that she was being charged 14.95 for nothing.
    I checked back on her credit card statements and she was charged
    $1.95 in October of 2010 and $14.95 in NOV 2010 thru MAY 2011.
    I called the company and they offered a $29.90 refund. I told them
    that I needed 91.65 and was transferred to their "consumer affairs"
    department and finally they agreed to refund the $91.65. I asked how long it would take. I was told that that would depend on my
    credit card company. I am following this closely! How dare they
    take atvantage of an eldery ill woman!

• Ar
    arnieps Sep 06, 2011

charge on my Amex of $14.95 mo

• De
    Delmont H Pfeiffer Jan 13, 2012

Please cancel the Haband Perks - and remove the $1.95 from by Master Charge Account. I did not ask for this benefit and am not in any way responsible to pay this. Please cancel all membership to HabandPerks. I will continue to order items from Haband but do not need any other necessary bills regarding membership to this perks program. Thank you for you prompt consideration to this matter. Cheryl L. Pfeiffer 724/254-2202 3490 Dixonville Road, Marion Center, PA 15759
    The $1.95 was on my statement 12/09/2011 - I will be looking for a refund on my account. Thank you!!!

• Le
    L E Wright Jan 24, 2012

This is the biggest SCAM I have ever seen. I called to cancel afer the initial $1.95 charge and I was still charged $14.95 the next month. Call 1-866-206-0751 (offshore) to cancel...I WILL NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WTIH HABAND AGAIN...PURE SCAM

• Fr
    fred stanmyre Feb 04, 2012

Same thing happened to me. I finally noticed a $14.95 charge to my credit card over the last three months. This coming Monday I'll be phoning haband perks to get my money back. If you go to your account online you will notice that there is no mention of haband perks anywhere. There is no email address, no phone number, no credit card listed, nothing. On any legitimate online site like Amazon, all this information for any of their programs is always provided. Haband obviously has hidden any mention of Haband Perks in hopes that us poor consumers won't notice. A little googling you will find that many people have already been scammed by Haband. I even found a law firm offering you to join in a class action suit against Haband. Here's the link, good luck all, damn scammers. http://www.krinternetlaw.com/investigation-Haband.html?gclid=CO6uzbCGha4CFQZeTAodnxd94g

• He
    Heather Kostue Feb 16, 2012

I ordered two shirts from them and ever since they heave been taking $14.95 from my bank account without my permission. I have called and request they stop twice now, but they have not done so.

• Ba
    Barbara Bundy Mar 30, 2012

I'm trying to cancel this membership. I don't know how I got it and I DON'T want it. What a scam!

• Mi
    Michael Cannon Apr 14, 2012

• Tr
    TRAllen Apr 30, 2012

I just called 8662060751 and canceled mine.
    I also asked and was given a confirmation number of cancelation

• Tr
    TRAllen Apr 30, 2012

I just canceled by calling 866-206-0751
    I asked for and received a confirmation number of my cancellation

phyllis elkins Jun 11, 2012

iI want to cancel the Haband Perks membership which I did not sign up for to the best of my knowledge. I also plan on calling the phone number given to also inform the company that I do not want this membership.

• Er
    Eric Michael Jul 13, 2012

These weasels did the same thing to me. Charge was not noticed for almost a year and totaled $151.45. I have a cancellation number for the charge but no refund. Will explore sueing here in Indiana in small claims court, may have to go to India to recover anything but it would be a moral victory to get a judgement.

Eric Michael

• Wi
    william ferrazzano Aug 05, 2012

haband has taken money from my credit card for haband perks and i never told then to.they owe me $29.90.i do not want hayband perks and never did.stop taking money from my card immediately

chazn1 Aug 22, 2012

iigned up for the FREE 30 day trial of Haband Perks on 8/8. I received the booklet and card on 8/22. i called membership sevices and told them that since i didn't receive my card or booklet until 8/ 22 i feltbthat this should be the daate of the start of the free 30 DAY TRIAL. I WAS TOLD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT MY TRIAL ST5ARTED ON 8/8 regardless of when i received my membership or booklet on what i could do. i was told that tey always do it that way, not 30 days but 2 weeks so i cancelled the card

• Ev
    Eva Liebig Sep 06, 2012

Cancel this membership effective at once. I didn't ask for it, and I don't want it. If this is the way you do business, you have lost a customer. Eva Liebig

• Us
    uspslady Oct 11, 2012

This company is deducting money from my account without my authorization. I purchased from them once, but will never do it again.

10/11/2012
    Electronic Transaction
    HAB* HABAND PERKS 866-2060751 NJUS
    -14.95

• Re
    Rex Bennett Nov 16, 2012

Phone # for Haband Perks is 1 866 206 0751. Took me right off the scam

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices