Menu
Home Food H-E-B Employee sprayed me with chemicals used to clean store with

H-E-B  -  Employee sprayed me with chemicals used to clean store with

R
Author of the complaint
3:59 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was sprayed in the face with chemicals from an HEB employee at the 1101 W Stan Schlueter Loop Killeen Texas 76549 location. It happened on June 19th 2021. I immediately reached out to HEB about what happened. I gave a manager my information and was told someone will be in contact with me the day it happened. I also called and reached back out to the same location, because the person never got in contact with me like I was informed he would. I have asked for HEB insurance company information along with speaking to the supervisor over the adjuster employee of that location about what happened and how I was treated. The manager adjuster or whomever he is at [protected] made the ordeal worse along with all other HEB employees I spoke to trying to get help. I have had phones hung up in face by HEB adjuster employees. I have had employees at risk management HEB headquarters tell me things like I can't go over the adjuster of that store location, because he does not have a supervisor. I called all these HEB phone numbers [protected]-[protected] [protected] and I still have not be helped. I also spoke to other managers in charge at different location. I was informed that I would be getting call back, however they never call back. One of the locations phone number is [protected]. The manager in charge at this number never called back like he said he would. I went to the ER and was told I had an eye abrasion and conjunctivitis along with other injuries. I was at register 13 and the employee for HEB was the checkout person on this register that sprayed me with cleaning chemicals. All this is documented on HEB security video. If the video is viewed it shows what happened. I did nothing wrong. I was furious on the inside and calm on the outside. How would you feel react being a HEB customer and getting chemical sprayed on you by an employee? I don't understand why HEB reaction to employees negligence recklessness carelessness has been so negative towards me making Everything worse. I don't know understand why HEB and HEB employees are not concerned about their employee's action.

More H-E-B complaints & reviews