Gym Companycomplain about the contract

M

I have never agree with gym company contract after given the gym company people my details and have also phoned the guy the same day to cancel my details because I wasn't interested and now they're busy sending me message that I have to pay the overdue amount of money while I've never trained or take any of their particulars. My big problem is how will I'm going to pay that amount of money while I'm a student at Medical University of South Africa(Medunsa Campus) because my name it will end up been at Credit Bureau, another thing is I don't even have client number and the only proof that I have at the moment is Reference Number:D133327P.

Right now I don't know what must I do!! or I have to go to National Credit Act or Police Station. Or you will be able to assist me

complain about the contract

• Updated by Molwantwashapakanyane · Jun 22, 2017

I would like to cancel this contract before the end of the month.