Guess? Watchhaven't recd.

P Review updated:

haven't recd the parcel yet dispatched on 1-10-09 from watches of switzerland (mumbai) to Guess? elite arcade ludhiana.. and today is 21-10-09.. after so many times talked with the Aramex office in ludhiana they are unable to tell me the status..aramex no.[protected]..

• V
      Aug 06, 2017

Hi,

I bought a watch from shoppers stop [protected])in Elante mall, chandigarh. It worth rupees 16, 500 with amount bill and 2 years of warranty form. After 1 month I had noticed the colour of the watch is totally fade and I am not able visit the store immediately because for certain reasons I am out of country. When I came I visited the shoppers stop in elante mall on [protected]) and show it to the manager who's name is lakhvir and he replied, watch will send to the Mumbai for repair or exchange and give us complaint receipt. Then i called many of times to shopper stop manager for check my watch status and every time they have some new excuse. So After 50 days I got a call from the manager that I have to pay 6000 rupees if I repair the watch, then I am totally disappointed that what is my fault why I am pay the 6000 rupees for repair if I already have warranty form and even my watch it is in warranty period, then I deny. After I visited to the store on [protected]) then lakhvir Singh told me we are able to repair or exchange, if you have to exchange or repair then go for court case.

When I am planning to buy this watch I thought guess is best in all the brands but I now feel I am wrong and I suggest to all the people please not go for this poor servicing brand.

Now I file a consumer court case against this happening and my complaint number in the court is 378378.

Regards
    Varun verma
    [protected]

Aug 15, 2018
    Guess - Jeans size take by mistake

i need change/ replacement jeans size form my home county Egypt acutely i'm buying from woodburry outlet branch and i'm trying to visit Egypt branch they advise that this model not in Egypt and need for approval in order to change

• J
      Aug 15, 2018
    Guess - Purse
    Kitchener
    Ontario
    Canada

I bought a purse from a guess store around christmas time and the straps are falling apart the leather is falling off and it is fraying it is horrible ..this was a 300.00 purse and it is falling apart in 6 months. I am so upset by this this is the first time i have ever owned a guess purse and i am so unhappy with it

Aug 20, 2018
    Guess - Handbag
    Durban
    South Africa

He bag is in terrible condition and metal changed colour, straps breaking, looks untidy, went to gateway store complained our 2 months back and manager has not called me back, I am very disappointed with quality and service

• A
      Aug 21, 2018
    Guess - Bag
    Romania

I bought a Guess bag from a Guess Store in Rome and in less that 2 weeks it got eroded/gnawed on the sides. I attach here some pictures, I hope it can be seen in the pictures. I don't think this is something normal for a bag from such brand and price. What can I do?

• R
      Sep 01, 2018
    Guess - offers online uk
    Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

Don't be fooled into thinking guess honours its online deals because they don't and when you contact customer services to complain about the offer u were intitled to they fob you off and say there is nothing they can do about it. Wont be buying from them very unpleasant experience.

• P
      Sep 05, 2018
    Guess bag - Guess bag
    India

i've purchased a red color bag from amazon.com on September 28, 2017 ...my cousin got for me from USA...I live in delhi(India).. but the bag i got was defected..i have been trying to call on the guess outlets in delhi but i could not contact them..please rectify my problem ASAP.
    Order no: [protected]

• T
      Sep 06, 2018
    Guess - wrong item sent and they can’t do anything about it.
    United Kingdom

I recently ordered a t-shirt from the 'asap rocky x guess' collection and once I received my item it was the wrong colour t-shirt. The collection is highly sought after so obviously by receiving the wrong t-shirt it's completely frustrating as they can't then send me my 'correct' t-shirt as it's sold out.

• F
      Oct 02, 2018
    Guess - Your stores in durban southafrica.
    Durban
    South Africa

Hello . Its fatiima from durban southafrica. Your stores in durban southafrica have no variety. My sister stays in canada she have a lot of variety there. So I want to ask why you people dont keep variety here. No shoes variety, no shirts, no joggers

• U
      Oct 16, 2018
    Guess - guess hand bag - peeling off
    Bangalore
    [protected]@gmail.com

My mom got guess hand bag as a gift to me. It costed around 10, 000inr, but its very bad quality. I never thought a big brand would bring such a worst quality product. Its just peeling off... No worth of it... I cant use it also.. I need a replacement for it...

• D
      Oct 22, 2018
    Guess - bad qualilty of steel used
    Mumbai

Hi,

This is happening 2nd time to me..
    1st was when I purchased Guess watch from Dubai airport duty free after sometime the watch started rusting.
    2nd now the wallet I have purchased and again its steel part is getting rust.

We pay such a big amount for these things and this is ridiculous to have the rusted badge in front of your wallet.

• I
      Oct 23, 2018
    Guess - purse

Hi,
    I got my order today. There's a stain which looks like a marker stain on the bag. Also I bought a mans wallet:the stitching of it's it's not good and leather at the back is defected.I added pictures with this complaint. I am not satisfied with the products.

• N
      Oct 28, 2018
    Guess - shoes
    Houston
    Texas

I washed my shoes, and I cannot wear it again...
    It smudge color... I disapointment about them.

Oct 31, 2018
    Guess - A wallet
    United Arab Emirates

A wallet was purchased from guess Dubai airport end of August and was given as a present end of September after 2 days of usage all z leather of z wallet got torn and every day it is getting worse.
    This never happened with any guess product before and is really unexpected

Photos available
    Plz send me on Heba.[protected]@gmail.com

• D
      Nov 05, 2018
    G By Guess - Job/Hours
    SweetwaterFl
    GbyGuess.com

I having been working at G by Guess for almost a few months now and I dont understand why my hours are not adding every check I get goes lower and lower and it looks crazy I want to snap . Its alot of colleges students that work there and they call out alot but they give them more hours.I dont understand why, I need help before I blow up.

Jan 05, 2019
    Guess - Worst customer service
    Yas mall
    Abu dhabi
    United Arab Emirates

I want to raise a complaint against the sales person called sherine in yas mall branch (abu dhabi) as i faced with her the worst customer service ive ever seen also she is a very bad image to such a big brand and i want an action to be taken against her . Also need to be contacted to explain what happened in details

Feb 25, 2019
    Guess - Bags
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    Saudi Arabia

This bag we bye it from 1 month and with the 1st use the white color changed to blackish please we need to know if we can change it or how to deal with this as we trust guess quality

• C
      Jun 04, 2019
    Guess - My bag I brought on 28/4/3019 logo has chipped already
    Australia

I brought a clutch hand bag and the silver logo has gone a rusty gold looking colour after less than 1 month. I'm not happy as it's not a cheap product. I have recipt details etc

Aug 04, 2019
    Guess - Shoes
    Bosnia

I brought guess shoes in San Juan, PR, last year in Ausgust. I wore it only couple of times and they look like I brought them in some cheap store. I was not able to return it as I was on my vacation. Very dissapointed.