Growing Rich W / Googleunauthorized charges to my credit card!

C

$39.95 posted to my Visa account on 11-23-07 I had canceled this program and had paid the 1.95 shipping amt for their free disc. They confirmed by phone that I would not be charged and removed me from their membership list.

C tomao.

• Ke
    Kelloggs Apr 21, 2009

Sorry about the spelling. Should have checked before submitting. lol

• Ke
    Kelloggs Apr 21, 2009

None of their phone numbers work. Absolutely a CON. Even sent an email to this Ryan 'joker' Re: Cancel but did not get a reply. DYOR. If it looks to good to be true, it is. These people are THIEVES. Has anybody had one of their contact numbers work? Do you need to add a 'Country' code?? Regardless if their program works or not, if you choose to cansel and can't ... the words CON and THIEF in the same sentance works for me.

• Br
    Brad A Guyton May 18, 2008

Maybe this will make a few folks feel better:
    I spent an hour on the phone with my Discover card represenitive and she took the time to research and trace all the sources of the charges on my card. Apparently Google was charging my card the 39.95, plus the other two misc charges, until my card had expired. When I got my new Discover Card in the mail i never did activate it. So for the past four months, these jokers have been continueing to charge my card even though they do not have the new experation date on the card. The gal at Discover first told me that this was indeed illegal, and then she told me that what these clowns did was to enter different experation dates until they got one to work!!! On one attempt, they tried 18 times to get the card to accept the charges. Anyway, Discover is now working with the authorities in Nevada and New York to bust these folks. I am sched to have a conf call tomorrow to get the details. I hope they stick it to them. Yhe only peole "getting rich" are these greedy blood suckers.

• Ko
    Korina Mar 13, 2008

I also had "an account" with Google and was charged 39.95 2 times and also other amounts that I didnt notice... because they wernt a high amount of money... I called and a supervisor told me Yes they do sign you up for 2 more packages with out you knowing about it they dont say that in the first page of thier web site...so I noticed a few more carges goin to Vas Vages for 7.95 and some money goin to cali. for 9.95 I was out raged and called for any one who needs help... CALL [protected] i HAD TO CALL 3 TIMES AND WAS HUNG UP ON TWICE I got attitude when I asked to talk to a supervisor.. but there is help and if you have a nice attitude to them they will help you I was refunded all 4 charges of course I told her I would take legal action but never the less they helped my and I got my refund if you need help
    CALL [protected] ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR.

• Ti
    TINA STEVENSON Mar 09, 2008

I HAVE CANCLED YOUR ### 1/4/08 AND YOU ARE STILL CHARGING MY CREIDIT CARD. I WANT MY MONEY BACK I WILL CALL THE AUTORITES ON THIS. TINA

• Sc
    Scott Gough Feb 12, 2008

Credit my account or you will be investigated!

• Sc
    Scott Gough Feb 12, 2008

This is ### and I'm pissed!!! I never signed up for anything or gave any info out and have been charged from 5 different things I never wanted or ever got.

• Ro
    Rolando Herrera Feb 04, 2008

I would like to mjake the same complaint. I have been getting charge by this people every month.

Jozef Staszel Jan 27, 2008

I am getting charged $39.95 from my checking/Debit card. Please give my money back!!!

• Di
    Diane J. Ritter Jan 27, 2008

I've been getting the same charges on my bank account. I don't even know what this is or how they got my account information. Help please!!!

• Lo
    louis walsh Jan 25, 2008

i also was charged $39.95 and could not get a refound so i had to pay for something i never used or wanted i think its all a scam to just get mony from people

• Fr
    fritz Jan 25, 2008

I want to cancel as well. Please let me know when you figure out how and I will post here as well when I figure it out.

• Ro
    Ronald Pierson Jan 24, 2008

I am getting charged $39.95 from my checking/Debit card. I live on a very limited income, (Social Security), and can not afford this.

• Je
    jean Kim Jan 04, 2008

How can we catch these guys??? I want my money back!!!

• Ri
    richard williamson Jan 02, 2008

same google ripoff

• Ar
    Arthur C. Held Dec 28, 2007

I signed up for a free CD with a shipping charge of $1.95 and was also charged $39.95 and was charged again the following month on my visa card without my authorization.

samantha ford Dec 21, 2007

I have been charged three time for this program which i did not authorized. I want my money back!!!