Groupon.com — groupon select
I used groupon one time several years ago, and decided to try them again this past summer. I purchased one Groupon for $9 off sushi at a restaurant in Orlando in July.
To redeeem the groupon, in September, I downloaded the APP to display the groupon easily. Shortly thereafter I have two charges for $4.99 one dated September 19th, and one dated September 20th. I am told these charges are for GROUPON select. I never signed up for the service. They claim I did. I see others have this same experience. I have contested these charges with my bank.
I believe this company is engaged in FRAUD, as they refused to refund these unauthorized charges to my card. I am [protected]@hotmail.com and willing to join with others in a class action lawsuit against the Company.
More Groupon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Groupon.com - don't give a groupon as a gift 
- Groupon.com - fraudulant credit card charges 
- Metabody Fitness Pass Via Groupon - metabody 
- Groupon - infurn beanbag seat 
- Groupon Uk - groupon scams 
- Groupon.com - printerpix
- Groupon - face product
- Groupon.com - las vegas food and wine festival groupon
- Groupon.com - pls save yourself the headache - never buy a groupon
- Groupon - they lie cheat and steal