Menu
Gridhost Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Gridhost
reviews & complaints

gridhost.co.za

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 4 Reviews

Gridhost Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Gridhost with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Gridhost has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Gridhost. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Gridhost reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Gridhost reviews & complaints

B
4:59 am EDT

Gridhost unethical business practice

After along standing relationship with WebAfrica we have had the unfortunate transition to gridhost who is now 1-grid that have no clue whatsoever how to run billing and suspend services without notification warnings or even bother to make sure they have their ducks in a row - they don't even allocate payments and then suspend accounts for a domain registered the same day without payment? Have multiple business management callbacks and still am awaiting a call. They clearly do not care about retaining business or clients with their disgusting attitude to billing and forget about access to anyone except the poor staff with no authority that the managers and owners hide behind. How is it possible that a business has no formal complaint or manager access channels whatsoever?

L
7:20 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gridhost support call centre

I defy anyone to phone in on [protected]. You can wait for 20 minutes or more and then get cut off. Only on two rare occasions did I get through after an extensive wait. I have on two occasions gone to their building in Woodstock Cape Town to try to get assistance. Surprised that they can survive in the current business climate with such a poor service. I assume that you can expect support for the monthly fees that are paid

3:49 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Gridhost e-mail domain

I havent received an invoice from them for a year - after I was under the impression that I paid webafrica a year in advance in December. Now my account seems suspended and as I cannot get into my email or my client domain I have no way of knowing what I owe them.
If you call their offices you reach a long and boring recording.
If you mail their support you get no response.
Personally I cannot believe that webafrica would allow their clients to migrate to a company like this as this is the worst clients services yet seen in South Africa.
This could all be sorted out by 1 gridhost employee (maybe from the billing dept) just taking the time to contact me and say "please pay your bill', and here is what you owe us"

B
2:42 pm EST

Gridhost cancellation

Very bad experience from:

Problems paying the account if you do not wish to use a creditcard or debit orders< you have to pay via payfast and they do not support my bank so i have to buy ukash to pay payfast then pays gridhost. Then theres problems with the ukash vouchers and i then must wait 7 days for new voucher numbers..

Then i told Gridhost i want to cancel my account because of this and then they billed me on the 23 of feb for march.. and i have to pay the billing for march utherwise they will not release my domains.

I am struggling to get the terms and conditions because they told me i have to give 30 day notice... i cannot find it on the website?

Read full review of Gridhost and 2 comments

2 comments
P
P
Pieter van Niekerk
Moreleta Park, Pretoria, ZA
Nov 13, 2023 2:55 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joined NEXUS in 2008. This was later migrated to GRIDHOST. Stopped using the service in 2013!. GRIDHOST still debit my account monthly. Tried calling but just told they cannot locate my account. But they are still reciveing the payments!

Dilmun
, ZA
Nov 23, 2017 3:34 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I havent received an invoice from them for a year -after i was under the impression that I paid webafrica a year in advance in December. Now my account seems suspended and as I cannot get into my email or my client domain I have no way of knowing what I owe them.
If you call their offices you reach a long and boring recording.
If you mail their support you get no response.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Gridhost contacts

Phone number

+27 860 009 584

Website

gridhost.co.za

Most discussed Gridhost complaints

cancellation
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Gridhost?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Gridhost Customer Service. Initial Gridhost complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Gridhost above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Gridhost. Discuss the issues you have had with Gridhost and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.